Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The elk and badger (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

The elk and badger (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:53 am

Badgerpaw woke up and nudged elkpaw. “Come on wake up, time to hunt.” he mewed and then padded out to Wait by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:42 am

Elkpaw groggily awoke, dreaming of the rogue he'd seen recently- his piercing yellow eyes and striking coat could not leave his mind. Something about him, despite his reasons for approaching, seemed... off. He felt weird as he got up, stretching his limbs to full height. Should he tell his brother? His father? It seemed important.

He decided to ignore it for now, blinking down at his elder brother. "So early..." He sighed, though he knew it important for them to feed the clan. He felt a twitch run down his haunches, but he put it aside as always and hopped along. "Just a hunting patrol, huh?" He asked Badgerpaw, closing his eyes against the wind that raged from the east.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 4:00 am

Yes, now come on, I will be busy once I become a warrior so this is the perfect time for some brother bonding.” he mewed padding off out of camp with elkpaw right behind him.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 3:41 am

Elkpaw bobbed along, hoping that this wouldn't be horrible. His mind kept circling around the same topic, even when he tried to ignore it and shove it down and away. No, no reason to scare him with this when he's about to become a warrior. As the approached the woods, he turned to his brother, who he considered with a smug expression as he found him to be shorter despite his height. He laughed a little at this under his breath before speaking. "What's new with you?" He asked, hoping to really get in some bonding today.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 3:46 am

Oakleap has asked me to become her mate.” he mewed still looking forwards as they headed deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 10:00 am

Elkpaw stopped quickly- "Really?" He asked, shocked. His tiredness had not worn off but the surprise woke him up considerably. "When- How did she ask you? Did you accept?" He asked in one breath, at once happy, proud, shocked and confused. It had seemed a bit sudden, but it was mostly because he hardly knew his brother. He hoped Oakleap went about it the traditional Thunderclan way though, as to make their kin proud. Either way though, he was deeply curious. He flicked his tail around, refusing
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 10:06 am

He stopped and smiled down at his little sibling. “She gave me an owl feather and asked me, we already confessed a little after becoming apprentices so it wasn’t a big shock. You should’ve seen her face, she was so nervous and scared that I would reject her. I, of course accepted, and when I become a warrior we will share a nest. Maybe you can hang out with me and oakleap.” he said and then continued walking.

(Yes, let’s please do that lol)
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:02 am

Elkpaw smiled at his brother, satisfied that Oakleap had done it the proper way. "If that's the case, she shouldn't have been worried at all, huh? And i'd love to hang out with both of you. I hope I get a mate someday soon, I don't have nearly enough friends anyways, I'd spend a lot of time with her," he replied, rambling on, but quickly embarrassed that he'd said so much. He coughed, blushing deeply. "But uh, nevermind that. What have you both been doing recently?". The pair walked deep into the forest until they approached a tiny clearing, where there was minimal snowmelt.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:04 am

We haven’t been able to do much as she has been made a warrior and I still have a while.” he said and looked around at the clearing. “We can hunt here.” he said.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 am

Elkpaw nodded, understanding. He stood tall, flexing his measly muscles. They'd been slow to develop and he was a bit... insecure about it. His stature was better fit for a... hare-chaser. He blinked hard, twitching his whiskers as he attempted to forget about his shortcomings. He dove into the hunt immediately, forgoing conversation in favor or clearing his head completely. He kept his body low to the ground, and soon scented some sort of bird in the air. Mouth open to track the scent, he stalked forward silently. Soon it appeared before him, wings wild and flapping, just a fox's length in front of him. He was frightened but struck it hard with his claws- or so he thought, but he missed and fell forward. He yowled in anger, hissing out of frustration. "Foxdung!" He yelled, disrupting a few birds around him. Wasteful. Dumb little cat.

Last edited by cat5 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 am

The member 'cat5' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:27 am

Badgerpaw sighed and went up to his brother. “You did the best you could.” he mewed.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 am

Not good enough. He screamed at himself mentally- the jealousy he felt towards his siblings and their success crept up on him abruptly, and it was a bit suffocating. "Ah- yeah, I'll try again," he said, shaking his head once more and crouching down. He went through the process once more, and followed the scent of a rat. A measly little thing, looking older and frail. Still fast. Gathering up the minimal muscles in his haunches, he launched himself at it, overcoming its speed with his own. He caught it in its teeth, surprising himself. He bit through the skin, surely killing it, but shook it for good measure. This did not appease the restlessness he felt, however. He dug as small hole near a distinct stone and let it drop in before covering it back up.

Last edited by cat5 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 am

The member 'cat5' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 11:57 pm

Do you wanna keep hunting or head back?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The elk and badger (Closed)   The elk and badger (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The elk and badger (Closed)
Page 1 of 1