Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:46 am

Patchpaw wandered into the once lush fields. There were still flowers, they may be iced over but you could still see their colours glinting through the frost. They had an almost hypnotic affect, they were beautiful. He walked through them his tail brushing slightly off the frosted flowers. He saw his mate, Fernstep, laying among them. 'They just made her look more beautiful' he thought to himself. He could see her lounging the sun bounced off the frost below her making her fur sparkle as if she were a cat from StarClan. His chest burst with love, this was his mate.

He rushed over purring affectionately, he lay beside her. Feeling the cold ground seep into his short fur he nuzzled her face and buried his face in her flank. It felt as if time around them had froze, just like the flowers.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Fernstep curled her tail around Patchpaw when he laid next to her and she purred. “This is a beautiful day.” she mewed still looking at the sky as flowers stuck to her thick fur.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:14 pm

He buried his face harder into her fur. "Just as beautiful as you" he mumbled, he felt hot under his fur, half hoping she hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Come now, you are way more beautiful- Um handsome than me.” she mewed finally looking over at the red faced Tom that was hiding in her fur.

(Can we have a “I am having your kits” topic when it’s time :D)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Patchpaw froze, then relaxed. He un-smothered himself from her fur to look up at her, eye to eye. He took a deep breath, he'd wanted to ask this all morning. "W-what do you want from.. US?" He had put a lot of emphasis on the 'us'. He kneaded his paws, he hadn't asked her but wanted to know. "I.. Mean... Where do you expect this to go..? Would you want... Kits?" he gulped, he felt nervous "Eventually" he managed to stammer out. He didn't want to put too much pressure on his mate.

(We can, that sounds adorable! I bet Patch will FAINT)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:28 pm

I would love to have kits with you.” she mewed and then thought about heron. “Heron will be the protective aunt to them.” she mewed with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:33 pm

Patchpaw perked up, he felt the nerves drift away. "I can't ever imagine us having kits, I-I mean I want them but it just seems like yesterday we were kits playing together and now, you're a warrior and I'm just an apprentice." He spoke with a hint of bitterness in his voice. He wish he could be a warrior with his mate they'd be having so many adventures together, but he was just an apprentice who was still stuck training with his mentors despite knowing everything they taught. He lay on his back and stretched his paws to the sky as if to try and catch the clouds that floated above them.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:46 pm

You will be a warrior soon, I just know it.” she mewed snuggling closer with him.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:51 pm

He snuggled back with Fernstep. "I know I just wish I was a warrior with you." he gazed at her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:54 pm

When you and heron both become warriors we can all go hunting.” she mewed and him with a smile and twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Patchpaw grinned "You're a rubbish hunter. You need more practice." he purred, all hints of jealousy washing away.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 pm

Hey! So I might be a rubbish hunter but I’m a better fighter!” she mewed playfully rolling over on her side to paw him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]   The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future for Patch and Fern [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1