Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

This strange land (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

This strange land (open) Empty
PostSubject: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Oakleap padded towards a twoleg nest. She looked around looking for prey. Twolegs had so much food they threw it everywhere. At least thats what the queens told her when she was kit. Starclan that seemed like seasons ago. Well leafbare was coming to an end. And prey was more plentiful. Oakleap started to wonder why she went to twolegplace in the first place. Maybe she should head back home. Maybe find a mouse or two on the way.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:21 am

Sunny was chilling on her owners fence when she saw her clan friend. She jumped down and padded towards with a smile. “Hello Oakpaw.” she said not knowing the older cat was a warrior.

(I’m bored :3)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:45 am

"Hey Sunny! Guess what? I'm a warrior!" Said Oakleap.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:58 am

Sunny looked confused before understanding came. “What’s your new name?” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:06 am

"OH its Oakleap." She said.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:10 am

What are you doing here, oakleap? I though you guys stayed in territories.” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 am

"Well I was out hunting and decided to check twolegplace. Twolegs really like to waste their food." Said Oakleap. It was true. Mice ate everything.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:22 am

Oh, well how long are you staying? My twolegs are actually back from leaving so I can’t go exploring for a while.” she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:56 am

"Well since theirs no mice around here I'm actully gonna go back now."  Said Oakleap. She turned her gaze towards the forest. "See ya later Sunny?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 7:09 am

Bye.” she mewed and watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This strange land (open)   This strange land (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This strange land (open)
Page 1 of 1