Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Cottonkit - R'C MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Cottonkit - R'C MCA Empty
PostSubject: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:28 am

Cat Name : Cottonkit

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Medicine cats must be able to communicate with starclan, as well as percieve urgent signs from them. They also will have to learn how to take care of cats of all ages and ranks, and using techniques that they have learned to help cure, or help them. Medicine cats will help any cat, even if its from outside of their own clan, especially those who cannot help themselves (kits, elders). They also assist in birth, and they also meet with other medicine cats every half moon to speak with starclan.

What would you do with this position? : I would communicate with other cats within my clan, and make the role-playing experience a unique one with a odd personality, and hope to speak with starclan to create more in-depth role play.

Why do you deserve this position? : I am rather good at role playing, and have done so almost my entire childhood/life. I also can be quite active with my rping topics, as long as they tell me that they have replied, otherwise I do check them periodically without mentions, too.

Recommendations : See Replies
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:43 pm

+1 :eyes:
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 1:39 am

+1!!
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 1:42 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 1:47 am

+1
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:06 am

+1

Don’t forget to friend leopard and seed :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cottonkit - R'C MCA   Cottonkit - R'C MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cottonkit - R'C MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: MCA Applications-
Jump to: