Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

under my skin [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

under my skin [closed] Empty
PostSubject: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:07 pm

The SkyClan medicine cat couldn't help but feel profoundly weird about just... hanging out in ShadowClan territory for extended periods of time, but their only form of medicine cat was barely apprenticed and as much as he felt strange about directly helping a competitor, Mistedsong felt far worse about leaving fellow cats without access to medicine. So, he did what StarClan asked of him, albeit with no small amount of anxiety. The grey tom nodded to the cat guarding the entrance of their camp-- Foxclaw? No, Foxfang, he thought to himself, trying to familiarize himself with the ShadowClan cats out of courtesy.

Mistedsong's polite half-smile fell when he realized that only left one properly trained cat outside of the leader or deputy, neither of which he saw present, to accompany himself and Blackpaw on the patrol he was here for. He had hardly interacted with Firestar's son, for... what the tom considered to be very good reason, but he saw no other alternative at this point. An apprentice did not cut it as protection last time, and he wasn't willing to risk the life of another apprentice because of his own spite, nor was he prideful enough to threaten his own safety either. That didn't mean that he was very happy about it though. At all.

Mistedsong padded to the medicine den and stuck his head inside, fixing his eyes on Blackpaw's sleeping form. "Come, Blackpaw, we need to collect herbs," he meowed, hoping that would be enough to rouse the apprentice and turning to face what he'd signed up for in training another Clan's apprentice. The medicine cat approached the red cat somewhat warily where he was grooming himself on the other end of ShadowClan's camp. "Greetings, Alfalfatuft," he meowed, trying to sound pleasant. "I need to take Blackpaw on a patrol to stock your herb stores, and having already been personally attacked by rogues I would much appreciate having a warrior to accompany us. Would you be willing?" Even just looking the warrior in the eye put a sour taste in Mistedsong's mouth. The sooner this was over with, the better.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:05 am

Blackpaw woke when he heard the sound of mistedsong’s voice. He padded out to see the Tom talking to a warrior of Shadowclan that the little black fluff ball didn’t know. He waited until it looked like Mistedsong was done talking before padding up to the two cats. “I-I’m....R-ready.” he stuttered out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 8:21 am

Having been minding his own business and spending some time to pry stickers out of his thick pelt, Alfalfatuft's ears perked at the sound of an approaching cat. Not moving his posture, the plump tom didn't bother with greeting whoever came to annoy him and instead, only moved his gaze. This cat was no ShadowClanner, nor was he even a warrior, and yet he dared ask him to gather herbs of all things. It took every ounce of his strength to not snap at the medicine cat and send him away, but the fear of his mother finding out forced him to keep quiet. The last thing he wanted was to have no tail by the end of day...

Letting out a huff, Alfalfatuft lowered his legs from the awkward position he'd been in and stood up, meeting Mistedsong's gaze with his piercing one. "I guess I have no choice," the large warrior grumbled and gave his pelt a shake. Just what he wanted to do; go hunt plants.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 am

Mistedsong narrowed his eyes at Alfalfatuft's response, but said nothing else, just nodded to Blackpaw and led the way out of camp. He made his way into the marshes, fluffy white paws getting muddier by the second. "If I remember correctly, you need borage, chervil, goldenrod and yarrow the most. All but the goldenrod is easily accessible in your territory, and I'll show you where to find that another time," he meowed, tail swishing behind him. "We'll look for borage first. It's easiest to spot by the star-shaped flowers, and we need the leaves." The medicine cat glanced to Blackpaw quizzically. "Do you remember what it's used for?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Blackpaw nodded along as his mentor spoke to him about the herbs. When he got asked a question, what was borage used for, the Tom instantly replied. Borage is used to help queens produce milk, bring down fevers, and soothe stomachaches.” he said without his stutter. Blackpaw never knew why he never stuttered when it came to herbs and healing others but he was glad as it helped the other cats he was with understand him. Communication is one of the best tools and maybe one of the most important when helping a sick or injured cat.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Following the medicine cats out into the territory, Alfalfatuft stayed a few paces behind them, listening to their menial conversation. Letting out a yawn, he wondered why in Silverpelt's name any-cat want to become a medicine cat. As if being a warrior wasn't already boring enough, he couldn't imagine counting plants and flowers all day.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Mistedsong nodded excitedly. "You learn very quickly," he observed out loud. The medicine cat had noticed Blackpaw's lack of stutter when he spoke of herbs, but he didn't want to make the apprentice any more self-conscious, so he said nothing of it. "There is some chervil near here. It has small white flowers and the leaves have many delicate segments." He padded towards where he'd remembered seeing it on his way to their camp. Mistedsong stopped in a clearing of trees, looking for the bush he'd seen. He flicked an ear, batting at it with a paw after feeling a tickle. He realized after a moment that his ear, did not, in fact, tickle. Instead, it was a soft hissing noise that he was just barely hearing, from the underbrush just behind where Alfalfatuft stood. He whirled around, fur sticking up wildly in alarm, bewildered green eyes falling upon a snake just behind the orange warrior. "Alfalfatuft, look out!" he yowled anxiously as the snake struck, sinking its teeth into Alfalfatuft's flank.

The snake used Talons or Fangs, dealing 8 damage to Alfalfatuft.

Snake: 25/25 HP
Alfalfatuft: 32/40 HP
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:22 am

Blackpaw froze in fear as a snake bit down on the warrior. He wasn’t trained in fighting and barely knew the right herbs in a crisis. He quickly hid behind Mistedsong as his whole body shook in fear.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Not having expected Mistedsong to suddenly call out, Alfalfatuft practically jumped out his pelt and snapped his head towards the tom, fire burning in his olive gaze. "How da-"

Letting out a yowl of pain, the plump, russet pelted warrior really did jump this time as something bit into his rump. Great Silverpelt, what happened? Looking back, the warrior's eyes grew wide with fear and he couldn't help but frantically swing his rump around as the reptile held on. "Get it off! Get it off!" he cried, spinning in circles, unable to reach it himself.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 9:57 am

Mistedsong could not help himself from rolling his eyes so hard they almost spun right out of his skull. "Blackpaw, help me claw this stupid snake to shreds before the great warrior has a second tail forever," he huffed, reaching to claw at the snake to hopefully dislodge it from the warrior's hindquarters. The snake hit the ground as Mistedsong dislodged it, hissing and striking at the medicine cat.

Mistedsong used Claws and Teeth, dealing 4 + 3 damage to the snake.

The snake used Talons or Fangs, dealing 8 damage to Mistedsong.

Snake: 18/25 HP

Mistedsong: 22/30 HP
Alfalfatuft: 32/40 HP

Last edited by Asher on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 9:57 am

The member 'Asher' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 am

Blackpaw nodded at his mentor before also launching into the fight with claws out. He scratched at the snake hoping he was at least helping enough.

Blackpaw used Claws dealing (4+3) 7 Damage

Blackpaw
30/30

Mistedsong:
22/30

Alfalfatuft:
32/40

Snake:
11/25

Last edited by FireDaisy on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Letting out a yowl as the snake's fangs were torn out of his pelt, Alfalfatuft stumbled backwards, his breathing raspy and erratic as if he'd just been attacked by a Monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: under my skin [closed]   under my skin [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

under my skin [closed]
Page 1 of 1