Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Blue Wolf [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

A Blue Wolf [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Wolfpaw had been looking for someone to talk to. Violetpaw was out on a patrol, and he decided to try to talk to Bluepaw, another apprentice. He had padded up to where the tom was and was now standing beside him. [color=#3399ff]”Hi Bluepaw.”[/colro] he smiled. Although the felt it was great to be close with Violetpaw, he knew that he should have some other friends too. And Bluepaw seemed a great place to start. He wanted to get to know the tom. Maybe they could have a nice conversation.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Bluepaw looked up from the fish he was eating, a friendly look in his blue eyes. He knew Wolfpaw, of course, as they shared the same den. He also had noticed that he was getting close with his sister, Violetpaw. All the more reason that he should also make friends with Wolfpaw, the blue pointed apprentice thought.

"Hi Wolfpaw! Want to join me? I'm about stuffed, but this fish is sure plump if you want a bite."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:19 pm

Wolfpaw smiled, sitting down. ”Sure. Thanks!” Wolfpaw knew that he was Violetpaw’s brother, and he wondered why they hadn’t gotten to know each other. If he was anything like Violetpaw, which it seemed he was, he would be a great friend! Taking a bite out of the fish his eyes lit up. ”Mmm... this is good!” Looking at Bluepaw after chewing his food, he asked. ”How are you?”
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:56 am

Although apprenticehood was a careful balance between the workload of being a warrior and the freedom to play of kithood, Bluepaw felt like he was already always busy. Maybe it was because he spent a lot of extra time making sure he had a certain move down perfectly. Either way, he realized he had kind of neglected the aspect of being an apprentice that most fondly remembered - the friendships made.

Luckily, it wasn't too late.

"I'm good, how about you? Any interesting patrols?"
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 6:14 am

Wolfpaw smiled as Bluepaw responded to his question. After getting so close to Violetpaw, he hadn’t really tried to befriend anyone else. Luckily, it seemed Bluepaw was in a similar situation. ”Well, I’m not sure if you know, but one time during hunting training, there was a Twoleg trap in the river!” he said, remembering what had happened. It wasn’t a great memory, but it was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 11:37 am

Bluepaw's ears pricked at this information. He hadn't heard about that, but it sounded like something that he should've known of. "What kind of trap?" he questioned. If it was something a cat could get stuck in, he was even less likely to go near the water, although he wasn't the biggest fan of it anyway since he wasn't the strongest swimmer.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 2:13 am

Wolfpaw thought about it. ”It seemed like something that was meant to catch a fox, to keep it away from them and their kittypets I guess. I don’t know why it was in the water, though. Maybe it fell in.” That had been a pretty scary experience. Violetpaw had been stuck in the trap for a while. Luckily, a medicine cat had been passing by and he helped them out.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Bluepaw flicked his ears uncomfortably. That didn't sound like something to be taken lightly. It could really do some damage.

"Lichenstar knows about it, right? Did she say anything?" It was something their leader needed to know about, for sure. Twolegs were such nuisances. Bluepaw realized how long it had been since he'd spoken with his sister. Maybe if he was better about catching up with her he would've already known about the trap.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Wolfpaw saw the discomfort that Bluepaw felt. Wolfpaw nodded. ”Willowshade told her. I wasn’t there.” It was one of the scariest things he had experienced. And it wasn’t like a predator, where he could just beat it. He shuddered, imagining if Mistedsong hand’t been passing by. Would Violetpaw even gotten out of the trap?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 am

Bluepaw nodded, shaking his head to try and rid himself of the dark thoughts. "I'm very glad no one was seriously wounded," he murmured. At the very least, he knew about it now and could keep an extra careful eye out.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:19 am

Wolfpaw nodded. He wants to start a nicer conversation. ”So, your mentor is Ivyfeather? The deputy. An your mom!” he noted. His mentor, Willowshade, has no relative connections to Wolfpaw. That didn’t make her less of an amazing mentor, however. He also had another apprentice training alongside him, Violetpaw.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Bluepaw shook his head, "No, my mentor is Lichenstar," he mewed with a touch of pride. He didn't understand why the leader had chosen him as her apprentice, but he was very glad she did. He felt like he was benefiting from her training.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:58 am

(OOC: rip I got that wrong)

Wolfpaw shrugged. He was thinking the wrong cat. Oh well, Lichenstar was pretty cool too. He nodded and blinked kindly, swishing his tail awkwardly. They had reached a strange silent lull in the conversation, something that annoyed the tom.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 am

"Your mentor is Willowshade, right? How is she?" Bluepaw was excited to hear Wolfpaw's opinion, as he'd only heard a little from Violetpaw. He was thankful the other tom had mentioned her name earlier in the conversation, because he wasn't necessarily great at keeping up with all the mentor apprentice pairs.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:20 pm

didn’t see this, sorry

Wolfpaw nodded. ”She’s good. It’s nice to train with another apprentice too, and the three of us make a pretty good hunting group.” he said. He would miss his training with Willowshade and Violetpaw, when he was a warrior. Trying to find another link to conversation, he asked, ”Anything cool happen to you recently?” he asked, a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blue Wolf [closed]   A Blue Wolf [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blue Wolf [closed]
Page 1 of 1