Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Ferret Flashing By [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Ferretpaw has returned from a hunting patrol where she had gotten a little bashed by a predator. Although she thought that she was fine, the stinging of the wound persisted and she finally decided to visit the medicine den. Maybe she would get to see her sister, Flashpaw. Sure enough, she was there. ”Hi Flashpaw. I fought a raccoon and got a little scratch. Could you help with the stinging?” she asked, before sitting down. Maybe they could talk. Ferretpaw wanted to get to know all of her siblings and other relations. Flashpaw was one of the few she hadn’t talked to much. Also one of the couple apprentices she was related to.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Flashpaw waved her tail in greeting as Ferretpaw entered the medicine den. She put the herbs she had been sorting away, pulling out a dock leaf and some goldenrod. Luckily, with newleaf approaching, they could be a little more liberal with their herb usage, not that there was ever an excuse for waste.

"Hey, Ferretpaw. A raccoon! You must have been very brave," she smiled, chewing up the dock leaf to apply, "This one might sting a bit, but it'll make sure your scratch is clean, okay? Why don't you tell me about the fight?" Anything to get her mind off it, as it would not be a pleasant sensation.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:08 pm

Ferretpaw smiled, trying to remember it. ”Well, we were hunting, then a badger came out of nowhere! We were fighting it, but it attacked me first, and we kept fighting until it got really hurt and ran away.” she described it. She soon felt the medicine cat apprentice apply the herbs. ”Ow..” she groaned. She winced. But if this was gonna heal her, she realized it was worth the pain.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:52 am

Flashpaw felt a pang as her sister winced. She hated hurting the cats of her Clan, but sometimes healing hurt. At least this way her paws weren't being used to maim others. She was reminded of her kithood dreams, where she couldn't stop herself from hurting everyone. No, this was much better.

"Sorry, unfortunately getting scrapes clean is usually at least somewhat painful. This shouldn't hurt." She applied a small amount of goldenrod, which would help with the healing process. Luckily, these wounds were not bad.

"It sounds like you were very brave, and I'm glad I didn't have to patch you up too much," she purred.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 6:10 am

Ferretpaw smiled as the goldenrod was applied. Soon her wounds would be back normal. ”Thanks.” she mewed. Her green eyes sparkled, looking at Flashpaw. Her silver tail flicked back and forth happily. She plucked a burr out of her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 11:35 am

There was a moment of silence, and although it was one of contentment, it served as a reminder to Flashpaw that she was on a different path than her sister. She didn't entirely know how to bridge the gap, but she was glad that she could at least take care of her warrior siblings when they got injuries.

"Is training everything you imagined when you were in the nursery?" She asked, wanting to make conversation. She wanted to be close to her siblings. And part of her was curious if they had all dreamed of being warriors the way she had dreamed of doing anything but.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 2:11 am

Ferretpaw smiled. ”Well, it’s a lot harder then we all thought, and we have to do some boring apprentice duties, but yeah it’s pretty cool. I really wanted to be a warrior when I was a kit. I snuck out of camp, then a fox came and Badgerstorm, who was Badgerpaw at the time had to fight it off.” she recalled the memory. She had been so scared. That’s when she had realized she had to be at least a little bit careful.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Flashpaw blinked kindly at her sister. She was glad that she was living out her dreams. Each cat had a different path that their paws would walk, and Flashpaw just wanted all of her siblings to be happy on that path.

"You're going to make a fine warrior, just like Badgerstorm," she purred, flicking her tail against Ferretpaw's shoulder, "Maybe I'll get to accompany you to your moonstone journey as well." She had felt so close to her brother on that trip. It had been good.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 pm

Ferretpaw smiled at her sister as she spoke. ”I hope so! And I would love for you to come on my Moonstone Journey. Though it seems I’ll have to wait a bit for that to happen.” she said, realizing that she had just recently been apprentices. It seemed. she had been an apprentice for a while, but in reality her ceremony was just about a moon ago, not a long time.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 am

Flashpaw grinned. "It'll come quicker than you think!" It made her wonder when StarClan would deem her fit for her full name. It was a bit different than being a warrior.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am

Ferretpaw nodded. ”I wonder when you’ll get your medicine cat name. Have nay ideas for what you want it to be?” she asked. Ferretpaw herself had spent some time pondering her possible future name. She and Badgerstorm had talked about it before he got his. She didn’t really mind what is was, however it was interesting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:56 am

Flashpaw wasn't sure. She'd not spent a lot of time thinking about it, figuring that StarClan would know what they were doing when it came to that. But it could be fun to try to guess.

"Hmm, maybe...Flashlight?" she suggested, laughing a little. It would basically be like being named after their father.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:02 am

OOC: (if she was called flashlight at least I wouldn't have to deal with stupid autocorrect

Ferretpaw nodded, giggling a bit. It did sound nice. ”Flashlight sounds pretty nice.” It obviously resembled their father’s name, Lightningstar, but it did fit together nicely. She wondered what name Starclan would finally choose for her.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:07 am

"What about you? Do you have any ideas for your name?" It might be a bit easier for Ferretpaw to guess, Flashpaw thought. After all, they had a bit more knowledge of the sorts of names Lightningstar tended to choose for his warriors. StarClan was a wild card, that was for sure.

ooc; I wasn't going to but now I kinda think I have to. xD
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:13 am

ooc: lol

Ferretpaw had thought about this a bit. ”Well, I could be Ferretpelt, maybe, or Ferretfur. Maybe Ferretleap?” There weren’t any real defining traits she had that would inspire a name. She wasn’t a fierce fighter, that she knew of anyway. She had never battled before. Maybe if she was she would be Ferretkit or Ferretclaw. But for now, she could only wonder and guess.

Last edited by Deer on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 12:25 pm

Flashpaw grinned. "Ferretleap would be a fabulous name!" She didn't know her sister that well so she couldn't speak to most of her qualities, but from what she did know, any name she got would be a sweet and kind one. She was excited to see what it would actually be. "Now, you'd better get some rest so you're prepared for your next patrol."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:10 pm

Ferretpaw nodded. ”Yeah, I like that one.” Getting up, she stretched out her back. ”You’re right. It was nice talking to you, Flashpaw.” she mewed as she bounded out of the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ferret Flashing By [closed]   A Ferret Flashing By [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ferret Flashing By [closed]
Page 1 of 1