Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Siblings Hunt [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Siblings Hunt [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Ferretpaw ran into the warrior’s den, waking up her brother. ”Badgerstorm! Wake up.”she mewed softly. She wanted to hunt with her brother. She hadn’t seen him much late,y. Becoming an apprentice meant so many more duties and activities that filed up her time. She hoped that this encounter wouldn’t be like the one where they-well, Badgerpaw, as he was called at the time, had fought of a predator. But this time, it would just be nice, relaxing hunting together. They could talk a lot too. She wondered how he was doing as a warrior. Their ceremonies had been right around the same time. She was excited for the day she would join him and a few of her other siblings in the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 pm

BadgerStorm woke with a big yawn and sighed when he again realized his mate wasn’t with him. He sighed and got to his paws in a sitting position. He groomed his thick fur and than left to see Ferretpaw by the entrance. “Ok, let’s go.” he said with a tiny yawn.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Ferretpaw smiled. ”Cool!” she headed out into the woods, taking long, excited strides. As she reached a good spot, she stopped. Her brother was right by her side. ”Okay, here looks good.” she stopped, scenting a mouse. As she stalked it, she grinned, watching it’s distracted little tail twitch. Suddenly, she leapt onto it. As she caught the mouse, she smiled, picking it up and dropping it nearby. ”So, Badgerstorm, how’s being a warrior?” she asked, curious about his experiences as the higher rank.

Last edited by Deer on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:56 pm

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:01 am

He goddess in approval as she hunted then got caught off guard with her question. “It’s more work to do but it’s also sometimes fun. I can leave camp whenever I want, Take apprentices out to train or just have fun hunting, and soon I will even have kits to take care of.” he mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:13 am

Ferretpaw smiled. His description sounded fun. ”Cool! Also, I’ really excited for your kits. I’m gonna be an aunt! How is your mate, anyways?” Oakleap had never really talked to her that much. She wasn’t rude, just never really had time to interact. And now she was very exhausted expecting her kits. Ferretpaw scented a squirrel, and started to stalk it. She leapt, trying to catch the off guard creature. As she caught it, she smiled. She had gotten pretty good at hunting the last few moons.

Last edited by Deer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:13 am

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 am

(Lol this is just badger talking while ferret hunts)

BadgerStorm smiled at his little sister. “Oakleap is doing alright, you should visit her in the nursery some day.” he mewed knowing she would love the visit.

(Ferret can be fire’s fav aunt lol)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:17 am

(Ooc: Yeah lol just adult supervision. And Ferret is obviously the best aunt!)

Ferretpaw nodded. ”Maybe I will.” she thought about the prospect. It would probably brighten the queen’s day. She saw a robin and crept closer. She leapt onto it, trying to catch it. As she caught it, she dropped it in her growing prey pile.

Last edited by Deer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:21 am

BadgerStorm smiled as she caught yet another piece of prey. “Do you have anyone special yet?” he asked with a smirk. He didn’t know much about his sister and this could be the perfect time to find stuff out.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:24 am

Ferretpaw laughed. ”First of all, most of our clan is my siblings, secondly, no way!” she sometimes wished she had a relationship as good as Oakleap’s and Badgerstorm’s but she had never meant anyone who she could have a romantic relationship with. She saw a rabbit and tried to catch it. She caught it, surprised. All of her catches had been successful today!

Last edited by Deer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:29 am

Guess I was just lucky, Oakleap was my first friend and we didn’t have much siblings back then as it was only Me, Cinder, Nightstalker, Cloudbreeze, Ash(paw?), and Flashpaw.” he mewed without taking a breather. “You, Elkfoot, valerianroot, bigkit, and heavykit came after me and her got together.” he said with a smile realizing how big his family was. Oakleap was going to be the first Queen in his family to have kits, LightningStar and sageleaf’s first grandkits.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 am

(Lol Morningpaw is the only apprentice Ferret could be mates with, and he is taken)

Ferretpaw nodded. ”There’s a lot of us! And dad and mom are gonna be so happy to have grand-kits!” she smiled. She couldn’t wait to see all of the kits. Hopefully they would love her as much as she would love them. She watched a shrew scurry by and attempted to catch it. As she didn’t catch it, she shrugged.

Last edited by Deer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 am

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:37 am

He nodded and watched her hunt. “You have gotten better at this.” he said motioning to her growing pile of prey.

(By the looks of things it will be a litter of 1 kit which in warrior logic means bad luck)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:41 am

(OOC: Oh well. I would’ve made a kit but I already have ferret in TC and I’m saving for Briarkit)

Ferretpaw smiled. ”Thanks, Badgerstorm.” she smiled. ”I’m sure you’re better though.” she sat down to take a little rest.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 am

BadgerStorm stood to his paws and caught the scent of a mouse. He nodded to Ferretpaw before stalking after the small creature. When he caught sight of the mouse he waited until the right moment then pounced. BadgerStorm killed it with one bite before padding over and setting it in ferret’s pile.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 am

Ferretpaw watched as her older brother caught the prey. ”Wow, cool!” she watched him. Encouraged, she stood up, trying to catch a nearby squirrel. She followed it quietly, then leapt above it, hoping she would make yet another catch. She caught it, smiling and dropped it into the shared pile between the siblings.

Last edited by Deer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 am

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 12:56 am

Great job, sorry for not hunting much my mind is occupied at the moment.” he mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:03 am

Ferretpaw shrugged. ”Okay, but what are you thinking about?” she asked. She wanted to know what was crossing his mind. If he had a problem, maybe she could help.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:05 am

Just, what If I’m not a great father or even mentor.” he mewed with a sigh. He just got an apprentice and they haven’t trained once and now he was going to be a father. He didn’t know if he was ready or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Hunt [closed]   Siblings Hunt [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Hunt [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next