Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Getting rid of seed

Go down 

What clan should night join
Thunderclan (plz no)
Getting rid of seed Vote_lcap10%Getting rid of seed Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Windclan (plz no)
Getting rid of seed Vote_lcap0%Getting rid of seed Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Riverclan
Getting rid of seed Vote_lcap0%Getting rid of seed Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyclan
Getting rid of seed Vote_lcap40%Getting rid of seed Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Shadowclan
Getting rid of seed Vote_lcap50%Getting rid of seed Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Getting rid of seed Empty
PostSubject: Getting rid of seed   Getting rid of seed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 am

I know all of you were probably hoping for the two rc sisters I would have made but I have decided to get rid of seed. She doesn’t look anything like the family and it didn’t feel right. The cat that will replace her is Nightowl(still waiting on permission for name) and I need help to figure out what clan to put him in. I’m alrdy doubled up in wc and tc so those are out :3. If deer wants eagle to have forbidden relationship then it will have to be in clan by wc. If not then it doesn’t really matter besides that night can’t be taken.

About Night

Night is an all Black Bombay cat with big orange eyes (like an owl). He can be stubborn at times but also caring. He loves the night time so spends most of his free time sleeping so he is up all night. He doesn’t really talk much but it’s easy to tell what he is trying to say.

Picture of him: (2 pics technically)

Getting rid of seed 751bb710
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of seed   Getting rid of seed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 9:59 am

Update: Nightowl is allowed as his name so to update my sig I just need his clan, so far Shadowclan is winning with Skyclan coming close.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of seed   Getting rid of seed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:00 am

Pole is closed, I have chosen Shadowclan, sorry Skyclan but gay boi doesn’t need that family drama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of seed   Getting rid of seed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of seed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: