Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ice's Heritage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Ice's Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Heritage   Ice's Heritage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:23 am

Username : Whisper
Direct Link to Plotting Page : don't have one

Character(s) Directly Involved :Ice
Clan(s) Directly Involved :Skyclan, but not all of them
Brief Summary of the Plot’s Events : Ice is a reincarnation of a Snowclan leader. It's why his eyes are different colors and why he was found alone in the center of fourtrees during spring with his fur covered in snow and freezing.

Will There Be Any Code-Breaking? : If so, please elaborate on what potential code-breaking will be happening. EX: Forbidden Romance/Murder/Betraying your Clan. Not that I'm aware
If This Plot Contains a Forbidden Romance/Personal Prophecy from StarClan, Please Include Receipts of Your Purchase in the FOTW Store : not a project, just connecting with a past life

If Staff finds any issues with your plot, are you willing to work with Staff to fix these issues? : We want to ensure that all plots are given a chance to happen, even if it takes a little adjusting! depends on the adjustment
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Ice's Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Heritage   Ice's Heritage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 am

Thank you for posting a plotting topic

Unfortunately, this plot has been denied for the time being.

At this time, SnowClan is non existent in the Fate of the Warrior "realm" (aka they're not canon to this site), so him connecting to this past life (that doesn't actually exist in the site's lore) would not be possible/allowed right now. That being said, staff hopes to incorporate the Mountain Tribe cats someday, but that being said, that plot is still in the works and will take some time. We have yet to know if we will just call them the Tribe or give them an actual clan name, but we will be thinking on it for the future.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Ice's Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Heritage   Ice's Heritage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:03 am

Even though the fact that he's a clearly stated reincarnation of a mountain cat was approved when I made him? Sorry if I sound difficult, but I don't see how it's much different than a medicine cat talking to other starclan cats.

https://fateofthewarriors.forumotion.com/t138-icekit-of-thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Ice's Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Heritage   Ice's Heritage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:29 am

I'm sorry that certain part of his approval wasn't looked over more closely, it much has slipped our minds with all that was going on in the earlier days of the site. On the subject of medicine cats though, they are a special rank who have to go through an approval process and not all get accepted, and they are talking to StarClan cats from this canon/universe, not from a nonexistent clan/group.

While I understand the frustration, at this time and upon actual proper inspection, it just doesn't work out with the current universe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice's Heritage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Heritage   Ice's Heritage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice's Heritage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Plot Boards-
Jump to: