Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

april showers make gay flowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

april showers make gay flowers Empty
Postapril showers make gay flowers

howdy :^)

most folks around these parts know me as May, but my name is (soon-to-be-legally) Asher, and you can refer to me by either!

i'm 18 and in college, although i'm home for the spring 2020 semester because reasons but i'm studying computer science/game design. also i work at starbucks now i guess

i joined WCC in like 2011 so i've been around since i was in elementary school because i'm a goblin and i like cats. my first character was maypaw but i think the one i had the longest was silvershade

i'm like eighth level queer, i'm a nonbinary trans dude and i'm dating a trans girl and i'm hella autistic but it's fine i'm mostly functional

i'm a big ol memer and i draw things sometimes. that's about it
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Share this post on: reddit

april showers make gay flowers :: Comments

No Comment.

april showers make gay flowers

Page 1 of 1