Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Watch Out For Stains!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

Watch Out For Stains! Empty
PostWatch Out For Stains!

Greetings! Silver Ink here!

I'm just your everyday ball of energy and randomness.

I both attend to college and work a now full-time job, which causes my activity to be very irregular at best. However I'm one of those people that need a little slick of fantasy outside of real life to keep myself from becoming a forever stressed workaholic...and this is one of the two main reasons I want to give this place a try.

The other being that there are several friends in here I really miss rping with, and I just didn't want to let the chance slide.

I will be doing a kind of "test month" to make sure I can juggle this site, WCC and real life, in which I'll only have one character. If I manage I can indeed juggle them all, I might add more.

Hope to see and RP with you all soon!!!!

PD.: Almost all my posts will be phone-written due to IRL restrictions, please be patient with me ^^U
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Watch Out For Stains! :: Comments

No Comment.

Watch Out For Stains!

Page 1 of 1