Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

wouldn't it be nice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

wouldn't it be nice Empty
PostSubject: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 1:15 pm

He had been prepping for this since the gathering, excusing himself to go hunt alone only to beeline for the cavern of Glittering Stones, the lustful allure of the gems that greeted him being something he had become very comfortable with. On his first trip here, the almost blinding brilliance of the cave had thrown him off-guard, and the large tom had manage to bump his nose pretty hard on the floor as his distraction lead to an accident. Nevermind that, Lionflame thought, biting at the fresh wave of embarrassment the memory had brought on.

The sun had started it's descent, painting the sky in pastel hues of pink and orange, clouds gently dipped in the palette. A soft wind blew through the trees, ones that were starting to bud and spur back into life and his whiskers twitched in delight as there was a gentle rustle of leaves. He knew it would be hard for the dark she-cat to find her way to him, but Lionflame knew that she was the most capable in all of ShadowClan - all of the clans - and would find her way to him. Purring softly in anticipation, he turned back to his rockpile and began to arrange them in a shape that vaguely resembled a flower, with one slightly translucent blue gem finding its way into the centre of other gems, ranging from a mild amber to a bright orange. The colour of her eyes, he had noted as he'd chosen them, the ones that live in his dreams and the edges of his conscious mind, both burning him to the core but leaving him comfortably warm like a nap in Greenleaf sunlight.

He had decided that tonight would be the night he asked her to be his mate, oh how it would be hard and yes, technically against the warrior code and what StarClan believed in, but stars be damned. He wanted a family, and he wanted it with her. There was no determining the outcome of it, or how it'd work, but he was ready to give up everything for her. He loved her, and it was enough for the cream tom, he could only hope the same of her.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Thankfully, despite her generally poor sense of direction, Coalspark had gotten a better grasp of the territories since her days as an apprentice. She figured out that by skirting the Thunderpath towards the end of her own territory, she eventually made her way to the edge of ThunderClan's territory and wouldn't have to cross it in order to find her way into SkyClan's part of the forest. It did not take her long to find the yawning maw accurately labeled the Glittering Stones-- the earth quite literally shone with the dying sunlight. The image before her stole her breath away; there was absolutely nothing close to its beauty in any of ShadowClan's territory, that's for sure.

All they had was the Carrionplace. Obviously, SkyClan was winning here.

The she-cat skirted the edge of the massive open cavern, amber eyes roaming for the puff of white and orange that she had came to see. It took her a moment before she found her prize, and she immediately cantered off towards him, slightly afraid to actually run what with the unsteadiness of the ground. "Lionflame!" she called softly as she came close to him, not wanting to be terribly audible but also desperate to see the face she'd fallen hopelessly in love with. "I managed not to trespass on ThunderClan territory on the way here, so this might be an option in the future," Coalspark meowed excitedly. "Oh, oh yeah! I'm Coalspark now!" The dark she-cat grinned, her eyes appearing nearly ablaze with the setting sun, true to her new name. She noticed the arrangement of stones that Lionflame stood next to and cocked her head curiously. "What's all of this?" she asked. Clearly they had come from nearby, but she could tell they were manually arranged into some sort of shape she couldn't decipher from the angle she had. They were of a beautiful array of golds and oranges-- colors that had always reminded her of Lionflame, but even moreso now with his new warrior name.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 5:05 pm

Her scent was brought to him on the wind before her voice reached his ears, and an overpowering bout of excitement took over him as she dashed into sight, meowing about how this may be a good place to meet in the future. "That's good!" he purred, moving forward to brush his cheek against hers when she announced her name and title, and he broke out into an even louder purr of congratulation. "Coalspark! Coalspark!" the tom cheered, happiness burning deep in his chest at how much easier their meetings would be now that they were both warriors. "It suits you, with the colour of your eyes and all," Lionflame murmured, gazing gently into the inviting amber depths. It was more than just a shallow compliment, the name was genuinely perfect for such a daring, brave she-cat, and he could not love it more.

Within moments he was snapped out of his loving stupor as she queried about the rocks he had collected and carefully assorted, and his throat went dry with a sudden wave of nerves. He really hadn't thought about what he was going to say, other than he wanted her to be his mate. He figured an explanation was due, more than anything.

"In SkyClan, when we are interested in..." he paused, heavily debating on his next words before just going for it, "In taking a mate, we come to this cavern to collect stones for them. We're supposed to choose things that remind us of the cat we're doing it for and then arrange them in some way. I- I uh, I didn't have anyone I could really ask about it, so I tried to make a flower," he chuckled nervously, a first for him, gesturing to the orange gems creating the petals, hoping it would provide some clarity. "You remind me of the orange tint of the sun when it begins to set, and the beautiful serenity of new life and growth. And I wanted to ask," he turned back towards her, love softening every feature in his already rounded face, his voice dripping with affection. "Will you be my mate?" Lionflame forced his voice to remain steady, the light fractures of worry very gently abstaining from his question, ginger tail-tip flicking in anticipation.

"I know it'll be hard," he caught himself off guard as he started speaking again, but he was just so desperate for this, whether he had to convince her or not. "It was never going to be easy. But I want you, and I want this more than I can possibly bare. I want a family with you, warrior code damned. You're the single most amazing cat I've ever met, and I'd be willing to do anything for you," the words had tumbled from him with no warning, and he felt a laugh bubble at his lips because of how impassioned he was. "That is, if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:24 am

Coalspark grinned in response to Lionflame's comment about her name, honestly having forgotten the connection with her eye color, given that she didn't really see herself very often. She wasn't very fond of the river. She noticed his immediate anxiety at her question and her ears drooped a little, briefly afraid that something was wrong. What he said next made her face burn hotter than the sun on her black pelt, though, and she could've sworn she was about to purr a hole through the very earth she stood on. Lionflame's nervous chuckle was adorable.

The black she-cat responded to his question by full-force mashing her face into his chest. "Of course I will, you big fluffy fool," she said, muffled by his fur, voice rumbling with the strength of her purr. Coalspark pulled back to look deep into the tom's sky blue eyes, her own eyes sparkling with unadulterated adoration. "I don't care what it takes, I don't care if Firestar tries to chase me out of the forest herself, I'm yours," she said, voice full of unwavering commitment. With that, she returned her face to the tom's broad chest, her purr so strong you could almost see her whole body vibrating.

I can't believe this is actually happening! she thought to herself, her whole brain buzzing with bright happiness, her chest aching with such strong love that she felt blissfully warm all over. Somewhere in her brain she noticed how wet her eyes were getting, but she didn't care enough to really acknowledge it. "I love you," she mumbled into her mate's chest, too overcome with emotion for a reasonable volume.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 4:35 am

Leaves rustled, fur flashed, an alarm cry, feathers falling onto the gentle scene below, dappled brown meeting a soft pink nose.

Breezebranch dashed through the treetops enjoying a lone hunt, so far she'd caught a starling, two mice, and just now, a thrush. SkyClan would eat well tonight. Suddenly, a familiar scent hit her nose. "Lionflame!" She called out, purring, jumping through the trees, following her son's scent trail. Eventually she arrived at... The Glittering Stones? That wasn't right. With a shock, she noticed the same black she-cat from the gathering. Oh no...

Jumping down from the tree, she sauntered into the clearing, looking at the two young cats with a gaze full of sympathy. "You're in love, aren't you?" She asked bluntly, a barely audible purr in her throat, no evil intent in her gaze, just understanding, love, and sympathy.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 1:06 pm

She was purring so hard it rivalled his own, and moisture gathered readily in his eyes as emotions threatened to overwhelm the cream tom. The love he felt for her in this moment ached and burned within him, especially as she said I'm yours, it drove him wild with sheer affection and all he could do was rasp his tongue over her ears and hope that conveyed some of the intense feeling. Lionflame heard the gentle 'I love you' pressed into his chest and his throat completely sealed up as the full extent of her feelings hit him. "I-I love you too, Coalspark," he managed in a voice thick with affection, whisking his tail around her to hold her lithe form against him for a while, enjoying the blissful rush of emotion. He had dreamt of this for moons, and now he finally had it- he finally had her, and she loved him, it was all so much.

But within seconds, the moisture had left his eyes and the breath had made a speedy exit from his chest as he heard his mother's voice, and he looked up at her with nothing but sheer panic in azure eyes. He had forgotten to tell her - really - he thought he was going to at least, but now she had caught him red-pawed and he had absolutely no way to explain. Her question was blunt, and while he recognised the lack of anger or accusation, he was still sent absolutely reeling from it and immediately disentangled himself from his new mate. "Breeze- I-" he fumbled over his own words, claws nervously sliding out into the ground beneath, the heavy glint of the stones next to him catching the tom's gaze as he searched for a reprieve from the onslaught of feelings.

If he admitted to his mother that he loved this she-cat, would she try and stop him after everything she went through? He couldn't fault her if she did try, but he couldn't risk that. But could he? He was so proud of the love him and Coalspark had fostered in their late night meetings and in the last gathering. Lionflame would stand at the top of the Great Rock and profess his love for her if given the opportunity, and that would absolutely not stop here. Mustering up every last shred of courage and pride that existed in him, he wrapped his tail around Coalspark and took a deep breath, "This is Coalspark, and I love her more than anything else in the five clans." His heart hammered in his chest and he felt anxiety bite at his heart, but no matter what she - or anyone for that matter - said, his love and loyalty would always lie with the she-cat he had fallen so desperately in love with.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 10:07 am

Coalspark heard the voice of an unknown cat calling for her mate and tried to reflexively shrink behind him, out of fear of getting him in trouble. As the dappled brown she-cat approached them she recognized her as the cat who had looked straight into her at the Gathering, and she swore under her breath. Lionflame's mom had found them. Oh StarClan, she had finally gotten him in trouble. She met the Breezebranch's eyes with her own wet golden gaze, a sad yet fierce determination in them as she listened to Lionflame's words. She had intended to let him do the talking-- expecting some sort of excuses, to save his tail, he shouldn't get in trouble for her-- but as always, her favorite tom surprised her, again and again. Thus, Coalspark figured she ought to give her piece as well. "Lionflame is the only real family I have outside of my two sisters, and they're barely three moons old. I adore him with all of my heart and soul," she meowed, fighting to keep her voice steady. "I won't let anyone take me away from him," the warrior added after a moment's thought. Her grey-tipped tail twined with Lionflame's cream-colored one, her eyes burning like the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 12:01 pm

For a moment, Breezebranch looked shocked; taken aback. Her green eyes widened and she took an unsure step back. Rightfully so, she was offended. Offended that her son hadn't told her about his mate. Offended that he seemed scared to tell her. Offended that he even hesitated in telling her. Offended that this Coalspark she-cat was in SkyClan territory, where any warrior could've stumbled upon her. But most of all, she was offended that this she-cat would dare think she'd try to take Lionflame's happiness from him. "Why, I!-" She gasped, one paw drawn upwards, eyes tilted back.

"Never," the tortoiseshell-tabby hissed, "I'm a mother eight times over, a lover, and a she-cat. I'd never-- not even for a million stars-- ever do anything to hurt my son. And you, young sir," She turned, addressing Lionflame, "Well, I'm quite ashamed of you. I tell you of Mudmask, why, as your mother and former mentor, should I not know of Coalspark? Don't try to hide it, I saw you at the gathering, and don't think I haven't felt an empty nest on my right side, Iceheart isn't that fluffy. I thought better of you, I did, keeping such a lovely she-cat from your mother. Why, just look at her!"

She returned her green gaze to Coalspark, her tone much chipper now that she'd done her motherly scolding. She purred, stepping closer to them. "Oh, honey, she's simply wonderful. Tell me, dear, how are you? Did you run into trouble on the way here? I've provided quite the number of warriors for Silverstar, I'm sure I could whip up a fable an have it spread like wildfire if need be." The molly mewed, taking no notice in the sudden shift of conversation she'd done as she sat down near Lionflame, chatting to the black molly as if they'd known each other ages.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 9:46 am

Guilt and embarrassment flooded through the tom as she berated him, raising extremely valid and correct points he couldn't argue with in the slightest. All he could do was bow his head and look at her with an apologetic look brimming in azure eyes, ears flattened and whiskers drooping as he struggled to form the words, but then she left him even more speechless. Breezebranch had not only begun talking to Coalspark, but openly offered to lie to protect their relationship and her presence on SkyClan's territory, what in the stars? He had known Breezebranch his entire life, she had raised him, and yet she still found ways to absolutely astound the tomcat. Lionflame butt his head against his mother's shoulder affectionately, mumbling a soft yet incredibly sincere apology as he did so.

Sitting back on his haunches, he wondered if he should explain why he was apprehensive, before realising there was no point in picking at old wounds - especially when Breezebranch had moved on so fast. A soft purr reworked its way deep into his chest, he knew things could only go up from here when the other most important figure in his life had shown approval for his mate. And from the way Breezebranch was with everything else, he was very confident it would work out in his favour, and the confidence gave way to waves of relief sweeping up everything else. Affection glimmered in his eyes and softened his face, and he rested his chin on the top of Coalspark's head, comfortably listening to her and Breezebranch converse. Please don't let her scare off Coalspark with her chatter, he thought, though after the scolding he had just received there was absolutely no way he would speak it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 8:36 am

Coalspark shrank back a little bit at Breezebranch's initial tone, eyeing Lionflame as she scolded him profusely, but turning back to her in surprise as she flipped on a dime and began doting on her like the mother she'd always wanted and had never admitted to herself. The praise was definitely unexpected and Coalspark wasn't really sure how to cope with it, but she didn't acknowledge that out loud. "I-- I'm fine," she replied, still confused at the other molly's sudden change in demeanor. "I skirted around the edge of ThunderClan territory to get here so I never really trespassed on their lands and I didn't run into anyone else from SkyClan besides you two," the warrior explained. "I probably shouldn't loiter much longer, though, lest my scent linger.." Coalspark frowned, eyes looking to her paws. She really, really, really didn't want to leave-- the positive attention she got from her mate and now his mother was something she spent most of her days thinking about and actually having it was beyond any words she knew.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:58 am

"Oh, no! You simply can't leave yet, darling, you've only just arrived. it'll be easy enough to blame it on rogues, dear, after all, why would a ShadowClan cat be all the way over here?" She mewed, a hint of mischief in her eyes. Coalspark couldn't leave so soon, she just got here! The molly wasn't one to judge the other Clan cats, and certainly not one to judge the love of two cats.

"You absolutely must visit again. Fourtrees, perhaps? Oh dear, silly me, I haven't introduced myself!" She laughed good-naturedly, green eyes shining. "I'm Breezebranch, Lionflame's mother. Oh, well, I suppose I'm only his adopted mother, but he's my son through and through. He even takes after me relationship wise!" The last sentence was said in a teasing manner, directed to her son sitting beside her. Turning back to Coalspark, Breezebranch felt the need to clarify, "I understand your feelings, truly, Coalspark. I loved a tom too once, and he was not SkyClan born nor did he belong in my Clan. His name was Mudmask, he was a WindClan warrior. I promise you, darling, I will never let anything happen to you if SkyClan is involved, I'll make sure of it. If my son loves you, then I love you as well."
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:08 pm

"Please don't leave," he blurted out before thinking, he wanted her to stay with him for as long as absolutely possible especially now that they were mates. The tom wanted a repeat of the first night they met, the soft curve of her spine against the overgrown fluff of his belly-fur, getting to sleepily draw himself closer to her and nurture the warmth that blossomed between them. He refrained from saying this aloud - especially in front of his mother, he didn't need her to know that meeting, no matter how accepting she was. Although he felt a pang of relief as Breezebranch also expressed her reluctance in wanting Coalspark to leave, even going as far as to bring up how her scent could have been brought over from a rogue, which momentarily stunned him. She would go that far for him, for a she-cat from another clan? He had very well and truly ended up with the best cat as a mother-- biological or not. Lionflame could only hope his mother in the stars would approve of this one, too.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Breeze," apology dripping from his voice and eyes, but he knew it was already water under the bridge, a minor transgression that when it came to a cat as loving as Breezebranch, very easily forgiven. He let out a snort at the relationship comment, the thought had genuinely never occurred to the cream tom but now it was brought to his attention it was far too obvious. As Breezebranch explained her colourful history with Mudmask and her love for him, and then gave her loyalty to Coalspark, a broad smile placed itself on his muzzle and he purred softly. "I'm glad you two are getting along, some of the most important she-cats in my life. Thank the stars for that!"
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:25 am

The black she-cat looked up from her paws to meet Breezebranch's eyes, genuine warmth in her own golden gaze. Her words eased the sharp claw of anxiety in Coalspark's chest, and the warrior was quite thankful for the older cat's mischief. "I suppose you're right," she meowed, still a little apprehensive. Her concern was forgotten entirely listening to Breezebranch's introduction, though. She chuckled at the older she-cat's teasing of her mate. "I... thank you," Coalspark meowed with utter sincerity. Her eyes were misty and she thought her heart was going to burst-- Breezebranch already felt like more of a mother than her own mother ever had.

The ShadowClan cat looked to her black paws once more, a frown marring her expression. "My mother is.. about as emotionally available as Lightningstar on a sunny day in greenleaf. My father died not long after I was born and she just sort of.. checked out. My sisters will never know what she was like before.." Coalspark scrubbed at her face with a paw. "Everything I've ever been taught tells me that it's wrong to feel so at home with you two but it feels so right," she meowed with a sigh, pressing the side of her face against her mate. "I don't know who I would be without you, Lionflame." The she-cat smiled softly at Breezebranch as well. "And thank you, Breezebranch, for being so accepting." The 'because she never was' lingered in the air unsaid. Coalspark was not as actively dissenting of her mother as she had been as an apprentice, but the resentment still laid under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 9:49 am

All the molly felt for the black ShadowClanner was sympathy and a deep motherly care. "Oh, dear, I'm sorry to hear that. My mate died shortly after our kits were born, they.. They never got to meet him. I guess different cats react differently, his death made me want to give as much love to all my kits as possible," She paused a second, hesitating, before adding softly, "And now, that includes you."

She didn't hesitate because she didn't mean it, but simply because she was worried that it was too soon for the she-cat, who so very clearly, from a mother's view point, was starving for love. A bright idea wormed it's way into her heart and she grinned, warmth spreading from her. "Oh, Lionflame, your sisters, Iceheart, and Maplepaw will simply love her, I'm sure!" She purred, and, realizing the shock he might experience from the statement, quickly added, "Don't worry; I won't tell."

Padding over gently, she came up to Coalspark and Lionflame, noticing with a bit of humor that both she and Lionflame were taller than the she-cat, and, probably shocking all three of them, gently licked Coalspark's head with a loving rasp.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 1:22 pm

He sat there content in listening to the mollies talk, breeze pulling through his fur and the soft echoes of chattering bird call fading with the light of day. A soft purr that he barely noticed had lived on steadily in his chest as love overpowered every other emotion he could think of feeling. As his mate rubbed her cheek against him the purr crescendo-ed in response, affection oozing out of every pore of his body to the point of almost immobilising the tom, never in his life had he just been so happy and in love with everything and everyone around him. It was beyond words, really.

Surprise lit up his face and snapped him out of the sleepy stupor he found himself in as she mentioned his siblings, before it was quickly alleviated with the assurance she wouldn't say anything. "Jeez, thanks!" Lionflame chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. The thought of how am I going to explain this to my clanmates and siblings? rang out clear through his head, but he decided that was a problem for another day.

Shock coursed through him as once again Breezebranch managed to do something that stunned him - showing open physical affection to his mate. A cat she had only briefly seen at a gathering days prior, she was now showing a motherly love to, it was enough to make his heart sing with joy and he could only hope Coalspark was imbued with just as happy feelings as he was. Things were all falling exactly into place for the tomcat, and he could not be enjoying it more if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 10:43 am

Coalspark frowned at the mention of how long ago Mudmask had passed-- granted, she'd never heard his name before, so she supposed that made sense. She was about to apologize, but her mouth went dry at her inclusion as one of Breezebranch's children. "R-Really?" she whispered, unable to stop herself from voicing her disbelief.

She had hardly even processed the SkyClan cat's mention of Lionflame's siblings before the other she-cat licked Coalspark's head affectionately. The black warrior went stock-still, barely even breathing, her stunned lack of purring making the clearing seem strangely quiet all of a sudden. Her golden eyes were suddenly swimming with hot tears that she didn't even feel coming on. She couldn't even really tell why she was reacting that way over such a small gesture, but her body had other ideas even if she didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 5:59 am

Purring, Breezebranch extended a paw, dragging Lionflame over, in an attempt, to show equal affection to the both of them. "Of course, darling, you are family now." The purr came out dripping with affection and tender love for this she-cat so obviously close to her son's heart. Sadly, Breezebranch was no fool. She knew that this moment had to end soon. "Lionflame, Coalspark, I'm sad to say our meeting should come to an end." She murmured, backing up.

"Try to meet at Fourtrees, dear. I'll cover for you as often as I can, don't worry about a thing. Lionflame, we'll jump in a slow moving pool, I'll tell Silverstar I slipped and fell into the river, and you jumped in to save me. It should wash off Coalspark's scent. As for you, my dear," She turned to face to she-cat, "If Firestar asks, tell her you got into a border skirmish. If she wants a name, you may use mine. It might draw suspicion to use Lionflame's. Now, dear, hurry along. We don't want you spotted by a patrol."

With a final gently nudge to Coalspark, she turned to Lionflame, waiting for him to say his goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wouldn't it be nice   wouldn't it be nice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wouldn't it be nice
Page 1 of 1