Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Jay Bird's Occasional Commissions Corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Jay Bird's Occasional Commissions Corner Empty
PostSubject: Jay Bird's Occasional Commissions Corner   Jay Bird's Occasional Commissions Corner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Art Commissions by Jay Bird

Due to my lack of time, I will be unable to do free art as I did in the past (I will open requests from time to time). But, I will be capable of handling a good bunch of commissions. These small pieces of art are not necessarily warrior related but, as you may know, I'm more experienced drawing cats. Also, take note that I'm just an amateur artist with no studies whatsoever so my prices may be a little lower than the usual because I know my art isn't of much quality :3

When commisioning me:
-You need to be able to pay me via Paypal.
-Send it to isialmonacidtorres@gmail.com
-Please put a memo with your username so I can keep track
-Do not send until I have confirmed your commission, please
-I'm able to reject any commission for whatever reason (but I doubt I will do it)
-I'll start your commission only after the money is sent
-Times of delivering your art is a max of one month. Exceptions will be only made during my vacations or with a warning before you pay for it.

Main rules for commisioning me:
-If you're interested, post below the details of the type of commission you want and the details of what you want me to draw. Post references if you can! That would be helpful
-All the prices stated below are in USD
-You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes or for profit
-You may use the artwork for personal reasons as long as you don't claim as your own and give credit where due

What I'm willing to draw:
-Cats (of course)
-Almost any kind of animal
-Mystical creatures (dragons, hippogriffs, etc)
-Humans (but I warn you I'm not too experienced)
-Gore

Example of type of art

Spoiler:

Commissions Prices List

UPDATED PRICE LIST [March 2019]

*Pls have a discord account so we can keep in touch and discuss details. If you don't have one, we can contact via email
Back to top Go down

Jay Bird's Occasional Commissions Corner
Page 1 of 1