Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Rainy's Wares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Rainy's Wares Empty
PostSubject: Rainy's Wares   Rainy's Wares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 8:52 am

Welcome to

Anngelic Artistry

Where to find me:

twitter - @anngelic_art (art specific); @ann_suggs (personal/art)
facebook - Anngelic Artistry (art specific business page)
email - anngelicartistry@gmail.com (send all inquiries here!)

Hi there, old and new friends! I am looking to make my art a steady side-business of my very own. I offer a lot of styles, varying from traditional landscapes on canvas to digital full-color fursonas! As such, my simple commission sheet is not all-inclusive, and I am always open to discussion about what you're interested in. Please browse my options below to see what grabs your interest!

Thank you!

General Commission Information:

Spoiler:
*these examples are pulled from multiple, older sources. follow my social media for continued updates!

Fursona Artwork:

Spoiler:

Human/Humanoid Artwork:

Spoiler:

Traditional Paintings:

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:

Spoiler:

Please ensure that you read my Terms of Service carefully before sending me an inquiry. It carefully outlines what I refuse to create, as well as your rights as a commissioner.

If you are unable to commission me, please follow me on my social media accounts for other ways to support me.

Thank you! :hearts:
Back to top Go down

Rainy's Wares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: