Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Windclan parents needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Windclan parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 1:39 am

Kit Name: Mistykit
Clan:Windclan
Adoption Allowed?: i'd rather them be blood, but if there's nobody who willing to have blood parents i'll take adoption
Preferred Origins: Windclan?
appearance:

Mistykit has parents now

Kit Name: Fallenkit
Clan: Windclan
Adoption Allowed?: i'd rather them be blood, but if there's nobody who willing to have blood parents i'll take adoption
Preferred Origins:Windclan?
appearance:

Special Requests: I would much rather them be not brother and sister(due to the fact that they look so different), but if someone is willing to take them both and there's no other offers, i'm willing for it to happen

Last edited by Cotton on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:07 am

I can offer you Brindlestar as a mother for your kiddo of choice: the bloodline is pretty limited in WC, so you wouldn't have to worry about any incest [we only have Brindlestar, Shrikecall, and Thornkit in the immediate family].

hopefully that helps!
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:26 am

if it's okay with you, she could be the mother to Mistykit since they look a bit similar?
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:52 am

sounds cool!

Mistykit's origins are just Brindlestar x Dewpelt [her NPC husbando], making her pure WC. I can write up a topic for them in a little bit, if you'd like?

Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 4:06 am

sounds good to me ^^
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 6:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan parents needed   Windclan parents needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windclan parents needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: