Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC] Empty
PostSubject: you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]   you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 11:34 am

Cat Name: Magpiewing [soon to be Magpiestar]
Clan: ShadowClan
Parents: Blackwing - Black and white she-cat with amber eyes ; Thistlestripe - Brown tabby with green eyes
Mate's Gender: She-cat

Special Requests: ShadowClan only. This won't be a happy partnership; he's already got a end-game ship planned, but due to recent events, is looking for comfort from a she-cat. Whether she loves him or not is up to you, I'm totally down for any plots revolving around them or just both acknowledging it's a casual thing, whatever you like. :3
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]   you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 10:41 am

I can toss at Marshmallow at you if you're interested--
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]   you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 am

let's give it a shot! i'll be down for some topics as soon as I get this leader ceremony out the way :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]   you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you've gotta marry rich nowadays [SC]
Page 1 of 1