Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

give the boy a mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

give the boy a mate  Empty
PostSubject: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 5:18 am

Cat Name: Rainpaw
Clan: WindClan
Parents: npc x npc
Mate's Gender: tomcat or she-cat; tomcat preferred

Special Requests: WindClan only please ^^
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 6:46 am

hmm, maybe he and frostpaw can have a fling? wouldn't be endgame, maybe help him realize he just don't like anyone lol
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:09 am

sorry for the late response, that would be great! terrible for rain who will start obsessing over every part of himself so he is more ‘likeable’ but I like watching my chars suffer so dEaL wiTH iT RAiN
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:32 pm

I have Eaglepaw who is gay boi so if you do want something more permanent I’m down for whatever
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Yes

Yes

Yes

Cotton and I were talking, would you be okay with them adopting Fallenkit? (rain and/or eagle would stumble upon him as he’d be a rogue kid, then they would be “mine”)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Oh, of course, Eagle could totally dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give the boy a mate    give the boy a mate  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

give the boy a mate
Page 1 of 1