Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 4:13 am

This was sure to be... interesting. It was time for one of Coalspark’s - or, Coal’s - kits to become apprenticed, the tomkit who’d stayed. Flashkit. Hawktalon was going to assign Magpiestar to be his mentor. Maybe not the wisest choice; the kit probably hated the leader for forcing his mother and siblings to leave, but why would Flashkit had stayed if that was the case anyway? Shaking his head, a Hawktalon leapt onto he Jaggedrock, the call seeming so much more familiar already. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 5:03 am

Flashkit pawed up to the rock from the nursery his bright orange coat groomed and shining like a mini flame among the darker pelts of the shadowclan cats of his clan; a moon had already passed and he had grown larger his paws big for lanky body but he was ready to be apprenticed. He had spent a month with his surrogate mother, listening to her every word and reminding himself that he was a shadowclan cat.. he was better then other clan cats .

He would prove it through any means, be it by words or by his claws. He looked cooly up at the rock feeling the warmth of his anger slowly simmering in his belly a fire inside him that was never forgotten . He still held this clan responsible no he still held his leader responsible . And he would make him pay one day in time .

For now he was a kit excited to become an apprentice ambition slowly replacing the coldness in his eyes .
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 10:38 am

Soon enough, the bright pelt of Flashkit joined the throng of cats. Just like Briarpaw, he was easy to spot. Eyes narrowing the slightest bit, Hawktalon studied the kit’s expression. Hate was the only word he could really describe it as. Maybe assigning Magpiestar as Flashkit’s member would just tear open the wound... but maybe, as he hoped, it would heal it. There was no perfect solution. “Flashkit, please step forward.” Hawktalon kept his hazel eyes trained on the kit until he did, and then they flicked to Magpiestar. “You have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Flashpaw. Your mentor shall be Magpiestar. He is a talented cat, and I know he will teach you well.” Leaping down from the rock, Hawktalon nudged the new apprentice’s shoulder lightly. Chuckling lightly in Magpiestar’s general direction, he added in a playful tone, “He’s an old man, though, so come to be if you ever need any more pointers.” With a small grin at the leader, Hawktalon backed away to let the pair touch noses.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 1:52 am

Flashpaw, stood his ground flexing his claws into the ground to steady himself as Magpiestar was named his mentor. Emotions swirled around inside Flashpaw’s heart but he kept a tight lid on them. His fur poofing out in what some might mistake for excitement . The burnt orange colored Tom confidently padded across the clearing to touch noses with his mentor . If Magpiestar wanted to make him a warrior let him, he would become a warrior that even the clan leader feared . He would become something shadowclan would talk about for ages. The apprentice let out a purr. “I can’t wait to start my training”
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 am

Toadspeckle had picked a spot close to the front of the gathered crowd to watch Flashkit's naming ceremony. Coal's lone ShadowClan kit was finally an apprentice-- she would be proud, Toadspeckle thought with a small sigh. Hopefully the start of his apprentice training would help the young tom move past the heartache of losing his family to banishment.
When Magpiestar was named Flashpaw's mentor, the mottled she-cat quickly scanned the gathered Clan to find Mistythorn. Did she have anything to do with the assignment? The black she-cat certainly had wormed her way into becoming Flashpaw's caregiver as of late-- was she ambitious enough to try and extend her influence over his mentorship? She narrowed her eyes in thought and turned back just in time to watch Flashpaw and Magpiestar touch noses. Maybe I'm just imagining it, she thought as she tried to swallow her uneasy suspicions. Maybe Magpiestar himself wanted to make sure Flashpaw turned into a good and loyal ShadowClan warrior. She raised her head high to call out Flashpaw's name, making sure her voice was one of the loudest. "Flashpaw! Flashpaw! Flashpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 am

Flashpaw’s ears twitched as the clan yowled his name and he felt a wave of awe and embarrassment at all the attention, for a moment he really was just a happy apprentice hearing his clan call out his name and wanted nothing more then to serve them and be loyal. But he glanced at Magpiestar from the corner of his eye and felt that familiar simmering anger in his gut, as much as he wanted to be he could never be carefree like the other apprentices, not when he had revenge to plan and a clan to one day rule .
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:02 pm

As the Clan slowly went back to their daily business, Toadspeckle padded forward to the newly named apprentice. She gave Magpiestar a respectful nod before turning her attention to the ginger tom in front of her.
“Congratulations,” she purred, her voice and her amber gaze filled with warmth. “I bet you’re excited to start training. I know I was when I was made an apprentice.” She sighed wistfully, shaking her head slowly. Time certainly was flying by— the newborn kit she had seen in the nursery was now taking the first few steps to becoming a warrior. “There’s nothing like seeing the territory for the first time... It’s really something special.”
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 12:50 am

Flashpaw’s gaze softened and for once he really did look like an excited apprentice when he saw Toadspeckle, the she-cat has been like a 2nd mother to him besides Mistythorn, he could always confide in her. He purred back and rubbed his head affectionately against her chest . “ thank you Toadspeckle, I can’t wait to learn my fighting moves and be the strongest warrior in all the clans.. every clan will fear my strength and shadowclan will be proud” he said confidently . He would train hard to become a strong warrior . “I can’t wait to go to gatherings with you “
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 am

Toadspeckle bit back a small sigh-- Mistythorn must've been telling the new apprentice that physical strength was all that a warrior should focus on. But the excitement in the tom's eyes seemed so innocent and she let her suspicions lie for the time being. "I'm sure you'll make everyone proud, Flashpaw. I know I already am." she said with unwavering confidence, giving him a playful nudge. "Just as long as you keep your paws out of trouble, I'm sure we'll be going together in no time."
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 11:06 am

Flashpaw felt a wave of warmth wash over him and he let his guard down just a bit, purring and nuzzling his step-mother so to speak. “I’m glad, I want to make you proud Toadspeckle, I want to make everyone proud especially mistythorn, she’s been a wonderful mother to me” he mewled softly before stretching “want to share something from the fresh kill pile?” He asked her .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashkit’s Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: