Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

asher's art snart

Go down 
+2
Firehaze
Asher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm

howdy i wanna get back into drawing cats but i don't wanna draw my one character repeatedly so i'll draw some of yours :^)

i have no idea what style i'm going for really so things might vary a lot from drawing to drawing but this is the style i'm using for my character profiles at least:
Spoiler:

if you want one like that specifically you can state that or i'll just do whatever! i post my art on twitter at @cxndyr if you wanna look at other stuff i've done

if you want me to draw you something just fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Clan[/b]:
[b]Coat pattern[/b]:
[b]Specific details[/b]: (eye color if no reference image, scars, etc)
[b]Body type[/b]:
[b]Personality traits[/b]: (just so i can get a feel for posing/expressions etc)  
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Here you can do my babes if you'd like!

Name: Flowtail
Clan: ThunderClan
Coat pattern: Red/Dark orange long furred tabby tom. (He's a Turkish Angora)
Specific details: He has bright blue eyes with a slightly lighter chest and underbelly, and a darker red tail. He has large ears and a broad muzzle
Body type: He is broad and muscular, with thick legs and wide shoulders with a body built like a tank
Personality traits: He's calm and calculating, thinking his actions through before moving forward. He thinks of all the possible outcomes and consequences of his choices and makes whatever he think best serves his Clan. He is very motivated to serve ThunderClan the best he can and to keep his Clanmates safe
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Name: Leapkit
Clan: Riverclan
Coat pattern: Bengal. x patterns are symmetrical
Specific details: Blue eyes, draw her as a warrior pls
Body type: Lean. Her body is pretty small and long
Personality traits: Confident and proud, very playful and loud. Snappy and ignorant, sharp tongue.

Name: Cinderkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Coat pattern: mixed breed x (symmetrical)
Specific details: Yellow, draw him as warrior pls
Body type: Stocky, strong, muscly, BIG
Personality traits: Scaredy cat, big wimp. Very sensitive and sulky but if you make him angry he'll beat you up.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 am

Name: Badgerpaw
Coat pattern:
Spoiler:
Getting irl pic of him soon
Specific details: Dark blue eyes
Body type: Lean and muscled
Personality traits: He is a stubborn Tom cat who would do anything to prove himself. He is as tough as a badger and as fearless. This Tom has a temper that could even scare leaders.

Name: Fernpaw
Clan: Windclan
Coat pattern:
Spoiler:
Specific details: Brown eyes
Body Type: Small and fluffy
Personality: She is a sweet outgoing cat who loves to cause mischief and also has a big heart. Even though she hides it this she-cat loves all her clan and will protect everyone she cares dear.

Name: Swiftkit
Clan: Windclan
Coat Pattern:
Spoiler:
Specific details: The picture doesn’t show but That dark front leg is all Dark brown and all paws are white. Her tail is all Dark Brown.
Body type: Medium size and fluffy
Personality: She will be a quiet timid cat who will mostly only talk through motions. She is happy around friends and family.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Asher?
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:11 pm

i haven't had the opportunity to do much with these yet bc i've had commissions to do and i also work full-time, this is just stuff to do when i've got nothing else but i'll do them eventually
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 8:07 am

asher's art snart Flowtail

for firehaze :>
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 8:44 am

Name: Oddpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Coat pattern: Black
Specific details: She had the tip of her right ear pecked off by an owl. She has one lazy eye that points in the opposite direction of her 'normal' eye.
b]Body type[/b]: You can't really see her body due to her extremely fluffy fur but she was the runt of her litter.
Personality traits: Shy and introverted.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 am

Name: Wolfpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Coat pattern: Light gray
Specific details: (eye color if no reference image, scars, etc) Green eyes, white paws and muzzle. Much floof
Body type: Large paws, tall
Personality traits: (just so i can get a feel for posing/expressions etc) Playful, ambitious

Name:Lilykit
Clan: Skyclan
Coat pattern: Tortoisehell tabby
Specific details: (eye color if no reference image, scars, etc) Green eyes, fluffy tail
Body type: Average, lean, somewhat floofy
Personality traits: (just so i can get a feel for posing/expressions etc) : Caring, playful, kind

Name: Ferretkit
Coat pattern: Gray, Lightningstar’s pattern but short haired.
Specific details: (eye color if no reference image, scars, etc): Green eyes
Body type: Thin, small, long legs and tail
Personality traits: (just so i can get a feel for posing/expressions etc) Innocent, playful, naive

Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:47 am

asher's art snart Badger

for daisy :>
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:48 am

ONG BADGER IS SOO CUTEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

asher's art snart Empty
PostSubject: Re: asher's art snart   asher's art snart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asher's art snart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: