Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 9:51 am

Soft stone raining down upon the cavern with a hollow sound reminiscent of early Newleaf rain, Acornpetal was immensely grateful her moorcat lineage- having such a lanky shape often made the climbing distance seem relatively insignificant, which was all the more important whenever she was trying to hurry through the unpleasant task of handling ceremonies. Despite her newfound experience with the task, it was still something that ate away at her during the darkest hours of the night, an unyielding cramp in her belly that refused to lessen for any potential remedy. Idly drawing her anxiously shifting forepaws in tightly against the length of her body, the tortoiseshell was quick to redirect her attention away from her own rapidly mounting discomfort.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the High Ledge for a Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 10:54 am

Normally a kit would be excited for their apprentice ceramony. It would mean that they would get out of the nursery and be able to get out of camp. Well that was the last thing Amberkit wanted.

All Amberkit wanted to was stay in the nursery with her mother and Breezebranch. To examine ants all day in the comforts the cavern Skyclan called camp. To hide away from the stares of her "clanmates". And the last thing Amberkit wanted was to have all eyes on her.

Amberkit hid in her nest, digging her head into the moss. She didn't want to become an apprentice. She didn't want to.

She didn't want to without Nightkit and Flashkit.
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:42 am

In the ensuing calamity that transpired in the cramped confines of the cavern, it took several heartbeats for the disjointed crowd to realize that the most vital participant of the ceremony was not presently among those currently gathering below the traditional meeting space. Acornpetal was relegated to sitting idly in the heat of the mild confusion and uncertainty, occasionally sharing a bewildered glance with those who happened to catch her eyes below. The bizarre discomfort of orchestrating ceremonies had lightened in the past few sunrises, although this went beyond the pale as far as her pallid discomfort has gone.

"Amberkit..?" Acornpetal eventually called out, shifting awkwardly as her somewhat steady voice rung hollow upon the unpleasantly humid air.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 am

Acornpetal's calling me. Should I go? I don't want to keep her waiting. So with that thought Amberkit walked out of the nursery and walked to the front of the crowd her head low. Great. Now I have more attention on me.
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 am

Gently rounded features quirking upwards in a blatant display of mild confusion and unease, Acornpetal allowed the young she-kit a few heartbeats to properly situate herself prior to the continuation of the ceremony. Although Coal and her kits had been residing within SkyClan for quite some time now, it still felt as though it had been only a few days. Only when the last stragglers made their way to the loosely formed ring of cats did she finally raise her voice once more. "Amberkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to find your place among the Clan." She began, voice carrying a sharp and determined undercurrent that was so unlike her emotional state, ”From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Amberpaw. I shall be your mentor and I am confident that I will be able to pass down all that was once taught to me by my own mentor."

Leaping off of the looming stone, the Deputy was quick to scramble down from the ledge, hasty in her attempts to join the ensuing ceremony that congregated around the lingering shape of her new apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:02 am

Amberpaw. It sounded nice. And the deputy as her mentor. Acornpetal was Breezebranch's daugther right. Maybe things are getting better. Slowly Amberpaw walked up to Acornpetal and touched noses with her. "I'll be a good apprentice. I promise." Amberpaw mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: