Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sleepykitty Requests

Go down 
+2
Sal
Sleepykitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

Sleepykitty Requests Empty
PostSubject: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Sleepykitty Requests

Hey guys! I'm trying to keep myself consistently drawing and it's more motivating to draw for other people so I'm opening requests! Send me your cats! I'll close requests if I end up with too much of a backlog.

Request Form

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Clan (if applicable)[/b]:
[b]Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier)[/b]:
[b]Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc)[/b]:
[b]Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image)[/b]:
[b]Character name on image?[/b]:

Art Examples:

Last edited by Sleepykitty on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:21 pm

omg i love your art so much

Name: hawktalon
Clan (if applicable): shadowclan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): img in siggy!
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): background is his eye color, expression is anything not completely mad lol
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): chibi headshot please :>
Character name on image?: nah!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Name: Yewpaw
Clan (if applicable): Windclan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): https://fateofthewarriors.forumotion.com/t886-robinpaw-of-skyclan-character-profile
Sleepykitty Requests Yew_h710
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): Just make him look like a cocky drug loser
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): Icon
Character name on image?: Yewthistle
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Both are done, here you go!

Hawktalon:
Sleepykitty Requests Lilhaw10

Yewthistle:
Sleepykitty Requests Lilyew10
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:56 am

Name: Bunnypaw
Clan (if applicable): Windclan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): Tortieshell in siggy
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): Sad and curled up in a ball
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): Full body image
Character name on image?: No
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Sleepykitty Requests Bunnyp10

Bunnypaw is all done!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:53 am

Awww you drew her so cute.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 1:06 am

Name:Breezebranch
Clan (if applicable): SkyClan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): siggy, torbie one. She has three scars, a thin medium sized one by her right ear/ear, caused by a fox. She has a thick, small scar at the base of her tail, hardly viewable due to her floompf. Her last scar is a medium length, medium width scar going across her back. This is also covered by a lot of floompf. Her eyes are vibrant, dark green. She is floompf. My profile is a picture of her in my art style. She has petite, delicate white paws. She is ever so slightly shorteer thsn Mudpaw.
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): draw her with her youngest daughter, Mudpaw!
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): fullbody, please~
Character name on image?: No thanks!

Name: Mudpaw/breeze
Clan (if applicable): SkyClan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): siggy, white one with ginger and gray splotches. Her face and tail are the only parts that have color splotches. Her eyes are bright orange. She is floompf, especially her tail. her base coat color is a white mixed with a tiny dash of pastel orange. She has no scars.
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): drawn with her mother, Breezebranch!
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): fullbody
Character name on image?: no thanks!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 2:04 am

Name: Dovelight
Clan (if applicable): Skyclan
Reference (I can also go off description but references are easier): please dont add the blood thats in her blue eye
Spoiler:
Any specific requests? (Pose/expression/bg color/etc): Can she be in a sort of shy pose with her head looking down with tears in her eyes? The background color can be pink
Style/size (Chibi icon vs fullbody image): Full body image
Character name on image?: Yes please

Name:Whitefoot
Clan: Windclan
reference:Sleepykitty Requests 4b73bb10
Any specific requests?: can he be in a playful pose (butt in the air) with a big bright grin. his background color can be light blue
style/size: full body
character name on image: yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepykitty Requests   Sleepykitty Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepykitty Requests
Page 1 of 1