Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 pm

Hawktalon didn’t consider knowing the nursery kits to be a major deputy role. That said, he always felt bad when he didn’t know a kit who was graduating to an apprentice. Such was the case now. He cleared the thought from his mind as he leapt onto the Jaggedrock. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" At least he felt more comfortable after speaking with the leaders at the Gathering. This seemed easy. The tabby glanced down, waiting to start the ceremony. He cursed when he realized he didn’t know what Sweetkit looked like. There weren’t many kits. With any luck, the first she-kit would be the one he needed.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Briarpaw had become a paw nearly a moon ago; Briarpaw was her littermate. Ever glamorous Sweetkit, trotted out of the nursery, wrinkling her nose once more at the mud. Gross, but not as horrid as Magpiestar...

Coalspark, the cat the ShadowClan "leader" had exiled, was her sister. Nightkit, Tigerkit, Amberkit, and Earthkit had been her kin. Sweetkit knew she would never forgive ShadowClan for what they did to her family, to one of the only cats she cared about. Her blue eyes flared with anger-- no, anger was too soft, they overflowed with hatred-- as she stared up at the deputy, white-and-gray coat bristling.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 am

I was about to assign Marshmallow as mentor before I realized...

Sweetpaw seemed aggravated like Flashpaw had been. It would be up to her mentor to cultivate that, which was why Hawktalon made sure to pick a capable warrior. Sweetkit clearly knew this was her ceremony, so he ignored a little bit of tradition as he quickly rushed through the ceremony. “Sweetkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor shall be Grasssnake. He is a capable, strong warrior, and I trust you two will work well together.” He did not trust that at all, really, but it was for the sake of the ceremony he said so. The mackerel deputy leapt off of the rock, nodded formally to the pair, and concluded the ceremony.

Last edited by coleslaw on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:10 am

bahaha sure I'll mentor myself kek

The newly named Sweetpaw cared not for tradition. Sending a glare up to the deputy made that painfully clear, hatred simmering in her blue gaze. So when her mentor was named, she glared at them, huffed and stomped over to, not her new mentor, but to her beloved sister, and when blue eyes met amber, she allowed herself to smile, eyes twinkling as she stopped to lick Briarpaw's shoulder. Finally. I'm nearly seven moons! Toad-brains..
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 am

Grasssnake was cleaning himself when he heard his name. "Mhat?" He said before realizing he was assigned an apprentice. Shock ecoed through his body as he scrambled up onto his paws, his fur spiking up and his whiskers twitching. He quickly ran over to Sweetpaw who simply walked past. Forcing his his fur to stay flat, he walked over to Sweetpaw and her sister. "Hey Sweetpaw. I'm going to be your mentor I guess." He said, not realizing how nervous and shocked he looked. A strong, broad looking tom, that looked more nervous then a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweetkit’s Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: