Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Mistyheart for Windclan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Mistyheart for Windclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Mistyheart for Windclan Deputy   Mistyheart for Windclan Deputy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 am

Note: i know if Maple ends up getting SC dep i won't be able to have Misty as WC dep and vice versa

Cat Name: Mistyheart

Clan: Windclan

A brief description of your character: Stern, quiet, quick-thinking, and can sometimes be cold. She seems like the cat you would try to avoid, as she seems like she's unfriendly when you first walk up to her, but once you engage in conversation with her she's relatively friendly. If she's annoyed or upset with you she won't let you know until you've passed the line, to which she will tell you off without holding back. However, she doesn't get upset often, and despite not socializing too often is actually a natural (people)(person (?)) cat cat? She's able to calm a crowd quite easily.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* 0

What are the duties of a deputy?: (gonna copy+paste same thing from maple's app because there's really not much else to cover) There are many duties as a deputy. One duty would be to arrange and send out patrols (though more often than not you don't see it happen in rp). Deputies also host apprentice ceremonies and they have the responsibility of deciding which cats get to be mentors to which apprentices. They take charge if the leader is for some reason unable to and are supposed to be at their leader's side, helping them along their leadership. One more task OOC is that we need to be active so we can keep up on everything and make posts on time.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Hmm, Mistystar would certainly be something. She would be quite different from Maplestar, i would say. Instead of being super social, she would probably end up just doing the minimum of talking and make her duties first priority. She would bring a tough leader who doesn't let her emotions sway her decisions. Any choice she makes will be based on moral judgement and what would be best for her clan. She thinks that safety comes first and that no matter what her clan should look after each other.

If there were to be any code-breaking you bet you would get a good talking-to

Why do you deserve this position?: I will admit right now;; ive been slacking on activity. However, i believe obtaining this position will help me stay more motivated and will allow me to find a way into more posts(my main problem is that i cant find anything to do with my characters haha) I will do my best to fulfill the requirements though ^^ I really do want to be more active here.
Back to top Go down

Mistyheart for Windclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: