Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Wake Me Up (poll)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Wake Me Up (poll) Empty
PostWake Me Up (poll)

Wake Me Up (poll) Giphy

Hello from your friendly neighborhood staff member Ice!

As y'all can probably tell, things are a bit dead around here. With the holiday season upon us and school season coming to wraps for most, we're all feeling that time crunch, and the craziness of this portion of the year never ceases to end.
That being said, the other staff and I would like to help bring this site back to life (after the holidays), and would like your help deciding on a (mini) plot!

This plot won't be anything too wild and we're going to do our best to make sure it doesn't drag on and/or die. For now, we just wanna bring some spice onto the site and hopefully help everyone return from their suffering in the real world.
Note: the plot won't happen till after the new year begins (seeing as though starting it now would be a waste).

So... help us decide!
Check out the poll below (in the spoiler) and decide on which plot you think would help everyone get back into the swing of things. We as staff love y'all's feedback and wanna hear from you as far as ideas on what we can do for a mini plot.
Depending on the feedback we receive, there may or may not be a second poll (I'll let y'all know if/when I do) to narrow down everyone's ideas.

PLOT POLL:

<3 Staff
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Wake Me Up (poll) :: Comments

Ice
Re: Wake Me Up (poll)
Post Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:52 am by Ice
A big thanks to everyone who submitted a response to the poll! Staff will discus it and get back to y'all sometime soon on what we decide! <3

Wake Me Up (poll)

Page 1 of 1