Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey

Grey

Leo Dragon

Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only Empty
PostSubject: Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only   Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 11:56 am

The Shack Is Open.

You stumble through the door of a small, run-down shack that seems to be falling apart. You look around and call out to see if there is anyone around. You've heard tales of a great artist that lives here, rarely leaving their shack. You're about to turn around when a meow comes from a blue-grey cat on a counter that was not there before, odd. "Are you Grey?" You ask, the cat doesn't respond for a moment but soon responds in kind. "Depends who's askin'!" The cat meows, its face stern and hard for a moment. Only to break out into a fit of giggles!

It seems to howl in laughter on the counter before wiping a tear from its eye. "Yeah! I'm Grey! You coming for some art or just a chat?" Grey jovially bumps your shoulder with a paw before gesturing that you to come up to her counter. "My prices are fair, hopefully, they won't be too much for ya." She lifts a catalog in front of you, "Here's all the details, select what you want from it. I only have a couple slots available for now." She mews, pushing the book towards you.

I take Paypal! Find my link here: https://paypal.me/GreyofWCC?locale.x=en_US

When you are deciding to commission me:
You need to be able to pay me via Paypal.
Send it to chantelgraff@gmail.com
Please put a memo with your username so I can keep track
I'm able to reject any commission.
I'll start your commission and finish it BEFORE you send the money, once I receive it the completed commission will be sent to you.

Rules to read before commisioning me:
If you're interested, post below the details of the type of commission you want and the details of what you want me to draw. Post
references if you can! That would be helpful
You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes or for profit
You may use the artwork for personal reasons as long as you don't claim it as your own and give credit where credit is due

Slots Available:

1:
2:
3:

Sketches

These sketches only take about 5-10 minutes to do, depending on complexity.

5.00 CAD

Line art

20 minutes for a cat not in a complex pose, they can be fluffy or not, I don't mind.

10.00 CAD

Flat colours

Flat colours take a lot of time, specifically the cats with complex designs. They can range from 30 minutes to an hour doing just one cat, doing more than one can take up a lot of my time. If you're not sure what I classify as complex and not-complex send me a note and I'll tell you. Again, if you want another character I will charge as if you had gotten two separate commissions.

15.00 CAD

Shading

Shading does not take a lot of my time and is fairly simple to do, so I will NOT charge as if you paid for two separate commissions but only for the shading tier.

20.00 CAD

Backgrounds and scenes

Unlike the rest of the tiers, this one is the most time consuming, I'll spend anywhere from 1 hr to 3 hrs doing backgrounds, this includes effects. This is very draining for me, so I will demand a lot for this. Having two characters will not affect the price of this tier.

35.00 CAD

Headshots and busts.

All costs of the commissions will be HALVED if you get a headshot. All costs will be cut by 25% if you get a bust. If there is a second character, it will be priced as if you have gotten a second commission.

- You may find artistic examples on my Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/greyheart3

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What Tier are you getting?:[/b]
[b]Character(s) NAMES and APPEARANCEs:[/b]
[b]Character(s) personalities:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]What do you want the character(s) doing?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

You leave the Shack with your order placed, hopefully it will come soon. Grey, the teller and artist, says that it may be a long wait but not to worry.
Back to top Go down
Grey

Grey

Leo Dragon

Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only   Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:07 pm

btw first come first serve
Back to top Go down

Grey's commission shack Limited Time Only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: