Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Rank-up Assistance!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Rank-up Assistance! Empty
PostSubject: Rank-up Assistance!   Rank-up Assistance! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:16 pm

Need help ranking up apprentices into Warriors, but don't want to do solo topics, a single topic with your mentor, or just looking to give your apprentices some development? Well, look no further! Introducing what I like to call..... The Breezy Beefer 9000!

.... Okay, yes, maybe the name needs work, but the idea is simple! If you need hunting, the deputy, Breezebranch, will take you out to do a "hunting assessment". If you need a fight, you have two options! It can be a patrol with the deputy and you encounter a predator, or do a friendly spar with the deputy!

You have the option to allow other apprentices into the thread (I'll PM each rper the thread!), or request it be between you and I!

Code:
[b]username:[/b]
[b]character name:[/b]
[b]mentor:[/b]
[b]requirements needed:[/b]
[b]How many other apprentices can join this thread?:[/b]

Hope to see many future Warriors! May StarClan light your path!
Back to top Go down

Rank-up Assistance!
Page 1 of 1