Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Empty
PostSubject: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Cat Name: Minnowkit
Clan: Riverclan
Parents: Unknown (Will be edited)
Tom or She-Cat?: While Minnowkit has a thing for toms she doesn't mind loving she-cats

Special Requests: Minnowkit is all for a bit of crossclan romance! Be it a crush or a mate its fine! Also Minnowkit might have several mates eitheir through divorce or death. Also Minnowkit will go through many crushes before she decides on a mate.

Crush templete:
Code:
[b]Name of cat:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]

Mate templete:
Code:
[b]Name of cat:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Personalty:[/b]
Hehe I'm so proud I did code.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Name of cat: Cinderkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Gender Tom
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:44 am

Oh yeet Minnowkit has a short lived crush now!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:53 am

Cinder is tc..... I think kitty mean leap kit?
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:58 am

Nah its fine. Minnowkit doesn't care if crossclan relationships are bad. Plus the crush templete was used so quite possibly Cinderkit wouldn't share the same feelings for Minnowkit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 am

I would sign swift up Because you are helping me get her but 1) I don’t want her heart broken and 2) she is alrdy in a crossclan family so....
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:08 pm

No, Leap is straight and is a she-cat, plus she's gonna be an apprentice soon
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 8:44 am

If I ever make seed and minnow still needs someone then I will sign her up
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:05 am

Sounds good! :3
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:56 am

If you're still in need of a mate for her I'll be making a tom soon, probably in Riverclan if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:13 pm

oooooooo
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:49 am

Woo! Time for Minnow to flirt! Also if you want to be a crush or a mate please fill out the templetes I made ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!   Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some crushes and mate(s) for Minnowkit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: