Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Mate for Oddpaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:13 am

Cat Name: Oddpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Parents: NPC X NPC
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: Oddpaw will have a near death experience as an apprentice and have a vision from StarClan essentially saying someone close to her is going to kill her, so at first she's going to be paranoid but will slowly forget the prediction and grow to love whoever her mate is. I would like one kit/a litter someday, maybe after she's had her warrior ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:19 am

Scorchpaw thinking emote
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 am

LOL, I wouldn't mind them being mates but it means you've gotta be apart of Oddpaws storyline and deal with her being paranoid about it.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 am

Intensely thinking
He may get spooked by it, but I'd still be down
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:44 am

AWWW HECK YES, so I think we should make them become friends first and then they're like "OH DAMN, I LIKE YOU?!!!" yeah? Nah?

I'm totally down for them becoming mates tho.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 11:47 am

Yeah, I feel like them becoming friends first is best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mate for Oddpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mate for Oddpaw   A Mate for Oddpaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mate for Oddpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: