Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Story of Blackkit (Book 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

The Story of Blackkit (Book 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Blackkit (Book 1)   The Story of Blackkit (Book 1) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 7:54 am

Story Summary:
Silver(wing) has just been made an apprentice along with her sister Cloud(Heart). As the two sisters train they get less time to spend with each other. One day during a patrol, Silverpaw found an injured rouge. She couldn’t let him die so treated him the best she could. She learned his name was thorn and everyday silver brought him prey until he was better. One day Cloudpaw followed her sister and found out what was happening. Cloud kept quiet knowing her sister would do the right thing.. some day. As more days passed, silver and thorn started to fall in love. Cloud and silver soon became warriors and cloud started yelling at silver about how she was breaking the code. What will happen? What would thorn think? What will happen to the sisters? Read to find out

Update schedule:
Weekdays: I will try to post 2-3 paragraphs a day
Weekends: I will try to post 5-6 paragraphs a day
Notices: I will say if I’m not going to update or not

Note:
I know my grammar is bad but please don’t hate the book because of it. If you have any suggestions or comments about my book you can find me on discord or always pm me on here
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

The Story of Blackkit (Book 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Blackkit (Book 1)   The Story of Blackkit (Book 1) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am

First 2 Paragraphs

“Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silver’paw. Your mentor will be Stormfeather. I hope Stormfeather will pass down all he knows on to you.” Lightstar mewed looking down at Silverpaw. Silverpaw stood up and touched noses with her mentor then she paid attention as her sister was made an apprentice. When the meeting was over Silverpaw and Cloudpaw padded towards the apprentice den for some sleep before they had to start training.

The next day StormFeather and Littlepelt brought the two sisters to Sandy Hollow. “Today we will be teaching you how to do the perfect hunting stance.” StormFeather said to Silverpaw. She nodded happily and showed him the stance she knew as a kit. Cloudpaw laughed but also did the same pose. Both the mentors fixed their poses many times until the sun started to go down. “I think that’s enough for today, let’s head back to eat and rest.” Littlepelt said and they all padded back towards camp.

Back to top Go down

The Story of Blackkit (Book 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: