Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Can't See the Stars plot

Go down 
+3
Stormy
puddlesdog
swiftey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

Can't See the Stars plot Empty
PostSubject: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 10:11 am

So I've been wanting to do something with Swiftstream and I feel a plot like this would fit her.

So, recently she hasn't had the strongest connection with starclan- that being that there has been no connection. And this doesn't give her the best mindset.

Her appearance during the february gathering is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you don't know, Swiftstream is the Windclan medicine cat.

(song names based on IDK by bruce wiegner lol)
Here is a timeline for the plot:

Feb gathering 2020
  - Swift's intro as being a bit dishevelled

"I just wanna find a way to get out of my mind" (closed)

- Swift freaks out at someone because she misinterprets something that doesn't mean anything and gives them false advice.
Role taken by Spiderspark

"Craving Validation" (SOLO)
  - Swift can't sleep and refuses to doubt starclan, but wakes up to having had no dream again.

"It manifested itself into insecurity" (closed)
  - Swift doesn't know whether to trust herself or to shut herself out, she reveals her anxieties to someone.
Role taken by Softpaw

"Took it personal when I never heard back" (closed)
 - Swift pulls a goosefeather(ish) and insists that something is wrong with a recently born kit/s and that is why she is being shut out by starclan, saying that they must be a terrible omen instead of thinking that something may be wrong with her.
(need kits/a queen to be the receiver of this)

"Why do I care so much?" (closed)
- Swift's obsession with starclan (or the lack there of) interferes with her medicine cat work and her not doing what she is supposed to do leaves someone worse off.
Role taken by Ebonypaw

"Gotta figure it out" (open)
- Starclan gets tired of her shenanigans and punishes her for looking to hard into nothing so they partially take her sight when she goes outside of the camp looking for answers. She gets attacked by someone/thing and ends up with a big part of her face gone and her eye gone brightheart style- a patrol or someone finds her and helps her return to camp.
(need an attacker who will leave before someone finds her, and I need the cats/cat who will find her.)
Cat that finds her Rimepaw, open to other people if they want

Hopefully this semi-big plot is okay, I can change stuff if needed xD if you wanna be a part of it just respond for which part(s) ;p

Last edited by swiftey on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
puddlesdog

puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 11:31 pm

i'd be down for spiderspark to be the cat she breaks down to in "I just wanna find a way to get out of my mind"!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 1:47 am

I volunteer Soft for "It manifested into insecurity"!
Back to top Go down
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 2:51 am

Oh! I can offer Ebonypaw for "Why do I care so much?"

I want Ebony to get a large, shattered-glass/uneven star resembling scar covering most of her chest (Personal reasons regarding the OC I used as reference while creating her), but I've been struggling to figure out how to get that done.

She can get some kind of minor injury during a fight (Be it a border fight or a predator attack), and Swiftstream's mistreatment ends up causing that permanent scar on her chest.
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am

added you all to the main post! Need a few more roles:

Kits/queen that get told they are an omen in "Took it personal when I never heard back"

Attacker that causes her large injury and the cat(s) that find her and take her back to camp in "Gotta figure it out"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:59 am

I can make my future windclan kit Bunnykit could be one of the kits in the omen. It depends tho.
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:16 am

What does it depend on? I'm willing to wait or to change things to make it work for people lol
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:27 am

I dunno. Like how long it'll take me to get more CC. But once I get enough then It can work! ^^
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:29 am

oh okay! Well I intend for this plot to be more of a long-term thing so take as long as you need~ no rush
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am

i'd be down to have rime find her outside of camp if you'd like ;0
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 1:09 pm

That would be awesome! Thanks for offering your character to witness what will be a facially mangled swiftstream lmao
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:30 am

Bunnykit's creation topic has been created and is now pending approvel! ^^
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 7:35 am

awesome! let me know when you wanna do the topic.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 8:28 am

... Umm Fern is about to be warrior... she can be the queen but the kit will be Npc if that’s ok with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't See the Stars plot   Can't See the Stars plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't See the Stars plot
Page 1 of 1