Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Hazey Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

A Hazey Library Empty
PostSubject: A Hazey Library   A Hazey Library Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Hello and Welcome!

Since I seem to write a million fics I may or may not ever finish and am always looking for questions, comments, and critiques, I decided to create a place where conversation can take place without disrupting the progression of the stories I post. Here titles, links, and blurbs can be found about each story as well as the date of their most recent updates and if they are completed or not. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!

A Heart Hollowed

Blurb ;; Tensions are rising within the forest between the three Clans. FogClan and PineClan are at each other's throats over a piece of territory, and MarchClan is sitting by idly. After an unusually long leafbare and an uncharacteristically cold newleaf, everyone is on edge. Battles between FogClan and PineClan are becoming more frequent, more deadly. The last thing anyone needs is a dark and foreboding prophecy hanging over their heads, let alone one that makes no sense. Unable to decipher the message from their ancestors, Lilystar is left wondering how to protect FogClan from an unknown danger, unaware that one cat, one mistake, could tear them apart. Badgerpaw lives blissfully unaware of the fate that awaits him and the heartache he's about to face. When all is said and done one may wonder, how hollow can a heart get?
Updated ;; N/A
Status ;; In Progress

Behold the Stars

Blurb ;; After their perilous journey and the brutal Fight for the Forest, Mistclan has finally settled into a time of peace. The first generation of the clan has entered training and all seems to be going well. When the sudden death of one of their own sends them reeling, Mistclan discovers they are not alone in this foggy forest. Hazeclan has resided within these trees for countless seasons and has not seen the likes of another clan in ages. With their leader who has denounced Starclan and all their traditional beliefs, Mistclan is now faced with a new enemy they are unprepared to face. It will take the extraordinary abilities of two sisters to save them, but are these young ones able to handle the power of the stars and restore the faith that has been lost? Will they be able to set their differences aside to save what they both love?
Updated ;; N/A
Status ;; In Progress

Rising From the Ashes

Blurb ;; Many seasons have passed in the territories around the lake, the clans have seen times of flourishing peace and grew to the point of almost bursting. War broke out along the borders, each clan wanting to expand and believing they needed it more than the others. After the the war, greencough and illness crippled the clans which now they dwindle to a meager few. With new threats bearing down on their borders, will Thunderclan rise from the ashes of war, or be destroyed and lost forever?
Link ;; Rising From The Ashes
Updated ;; February 19th, 2020
Status ;; In Progress

What I've Done

Blurb ;; Hazeclan has seen its fair share of heartache, with famine and disease running rampant season after season. After losing their leader, deputy, and medicine cat in one brutal blow if greencough, all seemed lost. It wasn't until one tom stepped forward to lead them. Tornstar renounced the Warrior Code and cast aside Starclan, claiming them to be nothing but an old story to scare kits. Whitepaw remembers those stories though and believes her ancestors watch over her and her clan still. It isn't until a horrific chain of events shake her confidence and makes her question her beliefs as she is forced to do the unthinkable. Where was Starclan as blood stained her paws at the command of their tyrant leader?  
Link ;; What I've Done
Updated ;; February 21st, 2020
Status ;; In Progress
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A Hazey Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazey Library   A Hazey Library Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:31 am

Okay, woah, poor Rowantooth and Whitepaw ;;
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

A Hazey Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazey Library   A Hazey Library Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:43 am

I know my poor babies 🥺 it gets worse, I’m working on Part 2 now and hoping to get it posted later this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hazey Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazey Library   A Hazey Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hazey Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: