Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Lily’s Special Someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Lily’s Special Someone Empty
PostSubject: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 10:37 am

Cat Name: Lilypaw
Clan: Skyclan
Parents: Mudmask x Breezebranch
Tom or She-Cat?: Toms

Special Requests: Any cat from whatever clan works. I imagine that Lily won’t want to levae her clan though, so however you want to make such a cross-clan relationship work. If there is a tom in Skyclan who is not part of her litter, they are free to apply. I’m looking for older apprentices or young warriors

Last edited by Deer on Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Since prices change I will be able to make smoke faster if you want him ^_^ (Le rouge boi)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 am

Ooooo... ok that would be cool. Once you make him, we can have them meet!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 1:13 am

Yay, You can help me get cc if you want :3, to make it simple I will just get the 2 cat slot so I can make seed and smoke at same time
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 2:02 am

Ok! No rush
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 am

Open again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily’s Special Someone   Lily’s Special Someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily’s Special Someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: