Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Patchpaw For WindClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Patchpaw For WindClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Patchpaw For WindClan Deputy   Patchpaw For WindClan Deputy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 5:16 am

Cat Name: Patchpaw

Clan: WindClan

A brief description of your character: Patchpaw used to be more of a follower than a leader but in recent moons' he's found himself taking charge more often. He's the type of cat who couldn't keep a secret to keep his fur on. Patchpaw wears his heart on his sleeve (or in this case paw). It's obvious what he feels at all times but he's also extremely in tune with others emotions, understanding how they may feel in a difficult situation. His heart fully belongs to WindClan and he only wants whats best for them.

How many apprentices have you trained?: None as of yet.

What are the duties of a deputy?: A deputy is second in command to the leader. They help advise their leader on courses of action to take in important events and help aid in tasks, such as arranging patrols, listening to reports and retorting them back. A deputy isn't exempt from regular warrior duties, in-fact they are expected to lend a helping hand to warriors in their everyday tasks (such as hunting, mentoring etc.). A deputy could be seen as an apprentice to their leader, soaking up everything the leader knows, if a leader is ill or unavailable a deputy would be expected to take on a leaders responsibilities until their leader can resume their duties. A deputy would eventually succeed a leader when they retire.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I would hope to bring an air of fun as leader, Patchpaw is a very immature cat maybe becoming a deputy would change that? Patchpaw wouldn't be a serious leader, he'd be nervous at first but after the shock wears off he'd be happy to be serving his Clan in an important way. He wouldn't be an aggressive leader, he would avoid conflict as much as possible but he wouldn't be as naive as to share WindClans weaknesses. He would definitely be stubborn not realising when to reach out to other Clans for help. Patchpaw wouldn't want to seem "better" than other cats, he wouldn't hide in his den all day just issuing orders. He would want to get out there and take part in Clan life.

Why do you deserve this position?: I wouldn't say 'deserve' more like I'm really excited to have this position available to apply for. I'm one of the most active roleplayers on this site so I would enjoy having a important role to sink my teeth into. I'm fairly new to roleplaying and this is the only site I really use. In real life I haven't got much going on so I'd be able to remain extremely active. I really enjoy making and participating in topics, as stupid as it sounds it's the highlight of my day. I know that being a deputy would help flesh out Patchpaws' character more.
Back to top Go down

Patchpaw For WindClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: