Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 am

Magpiewing climbed onto the top of the Jaggedrock. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" he called out, waiting for the clan and one particular kit to join him.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 10:15 am

Coalkit pranced out of the nursery, excited to see whatever the heck was going on this time. She sat down, watching Magpiewing with bright eyes, imagining herself in the deputy's paws some day.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am

"Coalkit, please step forward." He chuckled at the kit's youthful exuberance.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:00 am

The she-kit practically vibrated, not having realized how old she finally had gotten. There was a visible look of 'Me? Really?!' on her face as she padded forward ahead of the group of cats below the Jaggedrock. Coalkit tried her best to look calm, but she definitely didn't look very calm, what with the vibrating and all.
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:56 am

"You have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Coalpaw." He smiled down at the newly-named apprentice. "Your mentor shall be Foxfang. Congratulations."

Magpiewing jumped down, holding his muzzle on top of Coalpaw's head before rushing off to finish his duties for the night.

excuse me rping fox before her ceremony's done but it's ok i got approval

Foxfang jumped in surprise. Her? A mentor so soon? Although there were few warriors to train all the apprentices, she was still shocked that Magpiewing would give her this duty so quickly. The new warrior padded up to the she-cat, leaning down to press their noses together. "I hope you can bear with me, I barely finished my own training. But I'll do my best to make you the greatest warrior ShadowClan's seen. Next to me, of course."
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 7:15 am

Coalpaw beamed at her new mentor. She'd just witnessed Foxfang's warrior ceremony, but she had faith in Magpiewing's choice, as well as Foxfang's words of reassurance. "We'll see about that!" she meowed, excited to try to surpass her mentor already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coalkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: