Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Please notice me (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Please notice me (open) Empty
PostSubject: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 am

Hailkit peeked his head out of the nursery. Snowdrift was wide awake but she didn't seem to be calling after him. Hailkit was 3 days old now. That meant he could get out of the nursery! The scrawny tom ran out and skidded to a stop one mouse length away from the nursery when he heard his mom call after him. "Oh be careful or something Hailkit." He heard her say. "Don't worry mom I will!" He yelled back.

He ran around camp asking every warrior he saw to play with him. They didn't seem to notice him. When Hailkit tried to play with some other kits they didn't notice him either. After 30 minutes of trying to get someone to play with him he gave up. No one noticed him! They seemed to be focused on some other drama. But what could be more important then me? Hailkit thought sadly. The scrawny kit's ice blue eyes then landed the camp entrance. Sure he wasn't allowed to go out but maybe cats could notice him if he broke a rule. Maybe if he caught some prey! Then that way he would be praised and no one would brush him off.

Hailkit ran through the camp entrance, kind of surprised that no one stopped him. The scrawny tom padded through the forest. It was so big! Then something just a bit smaller then him came out super close to him. Thats they prey dad brings in for mom sometimes! I think its called a mouse. Hailkit leapt and the mouse ran off. This caused Hailkit to fall and roll back towards camp. When he stopped he sniffeled. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Hailkit thought trying to keep his tears in. If he cried then the clan would think he was weak and then they would ignore him even more. His parents would probably disown him. He'd be exiled! Hailkit contuined to sniffle.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Swiftpaw was laying in the sun when she felt the ground move under her. She looked up to see a little kit who was about to cry. She didn’t know what to do so just got to her paws and padded over. Swiftpaw sat down by the kit and licked his tiny tears, that started to fall, away. “It. Ok.” she said softly as she comforted him.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Hailkit looked up to see an apprentice. His tears then started running down his cheeks. "Well at least someone noticed me. No one ever does." He blubbered looking straight into Swiftpaw's eyes. "I I I'm a stupid scrawny kit who'll probably will be exiled as soon as I become six moons o-o-old."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm

Swiftpaw didn’t understand the young kit as he talked too fast but she could easily tell he was saying bad things about himself. She licked his tiny head before saying the simplest of words but also the best. “You. Not. Alone.” she mewed nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:51 am

"R-r-really? Cause it sure feels like it does." He said. "Am I gonna be exiled for crying? For being weak?" His ice blue eyes looked into Swiftpaw's green eyes. She was older. Maybe she knew. Maybe one of her littermates got exiled for crying. Or maybe she never saw it. Maybe it happened before Swiftpaw was born. She has to know!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:56 am

I’m. Weak. You. Strong.” she mewed sitting down and wrapping her dark brown fluffy tail around the kit. “Can’t. Hear. So. I’m. Weaker.” she said with a sigh and a little sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:59 am

Lilypaw padded over to where Swiftpaw was sitting with a kit. ”Hi guys. Are you ok?” she asked, looking at the sad duo. She sat down next to both of them, picking a few burrs out of her fluffy tortoiseshell pelt.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:28 am

"Lily, is that Swift? Eeek, Swift!" MUdpaw ran after her sister, pushing her muzzle up against Swiftpaw's. "Swift? Are you okay..?" She spoke slowly, knowing her sister couldn't keep up with fast speaking. She emphasized each word easily, as this was how she always spoke with Swiftpaw. She seemed to notice Hailkit now. "Who are you? Are you Snow and Ice's kit? Oh, I don't mean my brother Ice! I mean Ice the warrior. Did you know I have two adopted brothers? Ice and Lion. Lion's almost a warrior! He's so brave! Momma's brave, too! I'm Mud, this is Swift, and that's Lily. I've got a lot of sisters. There's Brindle, and Acorn, and of course Swift and Lily! Then there's my brother Maple and oh...! I really love my family..! Do you have a family?" Mudpaw began rambling, something she did often.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:36 am

Hailkit wasn't used to this much attention. But he liked it. His own mother didn't give him enough attention. "Uh hi guys. So Swiftpaw can't hear?" He said. He was relieved. Crying was temproary and Swiftpaw couldn't hear very well. Not hearing was longer then crying. Which meant he wasn't going to get exiled!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:38 am

Swiftpaw smiled at her sisters. “I’m. Fine.” she mewed happily before looking down at the kit. She looked at her sisters than the kit before speaking the one word all of them wanted. “Play!” she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:43 am

Lilypaw smimled. ”Sure we can play! What do you wanna play?” she asked, looking around at her sisters, and the little tom. She tried to think of a fun game they could play together.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:44 am

Mudpaw's eyes lit up, "Mossball!" She mewed, knowing it was Swift's favorite game to play, as she easily understood it.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 4:57 am

Hailkit perked. "Yay a game! But I think we should go back to camp. We're close by but I don't wanna get into trouble." Even if trouble means some will notice me. Hailkit said thinking that last sentence after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:04 am

Swiftpaw nodded and followed after everyone.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:08 am

Lilypaw came along, heading back into camp. She was excited to play with everyone. Mossball was a game she had played with Swiftpaw when they were just kits.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 6:15 am

Mudpaw purred with amusement as she followed her sisters and the kit -- wait, what was his name?-- into camp. She ran off briefly towards the nursery, disappeared inside, then a heartbeat later came came running back with a mossball clamped in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:32 am

Hailkit jumped up when he saw the mossball. He hadn't played this game before!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:34 am

Swiftpaw smiled when she noticed how excited the kit was then got an idea. “Kit. My. Team.” she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 1:23 am

Lilypaw smiled as her sister emerged with the Mossball. She nodded as Swiftpaw explained she wanted the kit on her team. ”Alright, it’s me and Mudpaw then.” She waited for Mudpaw to drop the Mossball so that hey could start the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please notice me (open)   Please notice me (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please notice me (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: