Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 2:20 pm

RiverClan was finally healing properly. Lichenstar no longer felt that she had to put up a front around the other clan leaders- no more bluffing their strength. With her paws firmly set on the branch overlooking camp, she raised her voice. "All cats old enough to swim, gather under the Willow Branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 4:25 pm

Violetpaw smiled at the newly named Wolfstorm as she stepped forward, breath catching in her throat. This was it! She was finally, finally going to be a warrior! She looked up at Lichenstar, green eyes shining. Ivyfeather must be proud.
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Violetpaw appeared more than ready, but they needed to get some formalities out of the way. After all, this day should be remembered for the rest of her life. "I, Lichenstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Violetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Violetpaw eyes sparkled with excitement, and she wished she could just skip to her name. Glancing back at Wolfstorm with a grin, she stepped forward, voice ringing cool and confident over the clearing. "With my entire heart, I do."
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:33 am

Her enthusiasm was encouraging. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Violetpaw, from this moment you will be known as Violetbriar. StarClan honors your loyalty and vitality, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Lichenstar's tail raised high as the clan chanted the she-cat's new name and she soon joined in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violetpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: