Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Starclan Cats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:03 pm

This is something I’ve seen on other sites, basically a list of cats that apprentices to speak to on their Moonstone. I know some people? I have been struggling to find possible cats. I am willing to organize this if needed.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:14 pm

there's a deceased cat reporting thing on Clan Backgrounds & Lore
I'd be perfectly fine with organizing or assisting with it, as I've done a couple moonstones now.
(If Lily needs a cat, I'm available with Mudmask ;3)
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:43 pm

there isn't actually any in-rp dead cats in StarClan besides NPCs yet so the good options as of rn are the original leaders (shadowstar/windstar/etc) which you can ask a staff member to RP or you can rp your cat's parents or just a generic npc cat for the moment until there's some cats to choose from in StarClan

(or you can just have stormy do mudmask LMAO)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Or if you don't want to do an NPC yourself, or the original leaders, I'd be more than available and willing to pull a random cat from the void and roleplay an NPC
(for non-Breeze kits, of course)
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:45 pm

yeah staff or the medicine cats are all willing to do it for you too if you don't wanna bother with a npc too!
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:19 am

I would sign smoke up but he is no clan cat and even if he was he would be dark forest kind of cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starclan Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Cats   Starclan Cats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starclan Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: