Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Breeze kid requirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Breeze kid requirements Empty
PostSubject: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 1:06 am

Okay, so, basically I think it would be amazing if one day, SkyClan has few warriors, then BAM! the most warriors in the forest! So, my fellow siblings and children, I wish to assist with any ranking needs.

As it is, I believe all of Breeze's kids (except Acorn and Brindle) have the three week requirement. Ice and Swift are becoming warriors, and Lily and Mud have both hunting and battle reqs done. I'm unsure on Maple, Brindle, and Acorn's requirements and their completion.
So, if any Breeze kids-- or SkyClan cat-- needs assistance with requirements, just hit me up XD

Let's make SkyClan powerful again--

Last edited by Stormy on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 1:08 am

I fully support this. I’ll be making Lily a warrior soon, as soon as I come up with a name once I get her Moonstone done!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 1:13 am

I'm also available for all Moonstone needs (Mudmask would love to meet all his kids)~
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 3:18 am

If any Breeze kiddos need a fight, Bluepaw of RC still needs one as well.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 3:19 am

SkC and RC are in an alliance now, though.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 3:20 am

They could spar? lol
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 3:21 am

True. If nobody else needs it, I can offer Mud as tribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeze kid requirements   Breeze kid requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeze kid requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Plot Boards-
Jump to: