Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The grass grows taller each day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

The grass grows taller each day Empty
PostSubject: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:39 am

Disclaimer: as Vetiver is still an apprentice, there is still some time before this litter will be born, but Kitty and I thought it'd be nice to start planning in advance, to give peeps time to save up and such <3

The grass grows taller each day Alfalf10
Father's Name: Alfalfatuft
Clan: ShadowClan
Parents: Firestar x NPC
Origins: 100% ShadowClan
Roleplayer: Ice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The grass grows taller each day Vet10
Mother's Name: Vetiverwing
Clan: ShadowClan
Parents: NPC x NPC
Origins: 100% ShadowClan
Roleplayer: Kitty

Adopted Kits? No
Special Requests: Be active, stay active pls and thank <3

Signed Up Kits
1. Ashkit
2. Starlingkit
3. Strawkit

Last edited by Ice on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 3:08 am

Hey there! I made Ashkit if you'd like him in your litter. ^^
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 3:15 am

i love pain and suffering so i'm taking a slot for this litter
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:03 pm

@Middy: Woo! Just a heads up, with Vetiver not yet being a warrior, it might be a hot second before the litter is born but we are going to try and keep things moving a long as quick as possible and will let you know when we're coming close to birthing time

@Seer: Welcome to the pain and suffering litter, brought to you by your's truly <3
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:07 pm

That's all good! I'm pretty hyped for when the time comes! ^^/
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Same!
Alf is gonna be a junk father but sssshhhh it'll be finnneeeeee
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:35 pm

Everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Aww...I really wanted Ravenkit to be in this litter but she already has been played in a topic and is SC MCA now...I wish I saw this sooner
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm

@Middy: omg mood

@Windwillow: awe, it's all good! If you really wanted to make a kibben for this litter, you probs have enough time to save up
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Ill have to post a ton then...though I dont think Ive had my ceremony yet. When will this end?
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Haha no worries friend, whatever you wanna do~ This litter will probs stay open indefinitely, cause you can never have enough kits am I right xD
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Haha yeah. On my other account in WCC one of my RC cats and another RC cat was planning to have a four-kit litter but now I think Imma push the max to six.
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Oooohhh this seems interesting...I can contribute a cat in here. I need suggestions though. Name, pelt color eyes etc.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 4:10 pm

@Windwillow: oooo good luck xD

@Frostfur: yay! I'd suggest looking at the pelt colors of both parents in my original posts and go off that if you need ideas. As far as a name... anything works really, but here's a helpful site I like to look to sometimes for suggestions. If you really can't decide on anything, I'd suggest narrowing the names down to ones that pertain to ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 4:13 pm

What do you of Duskpelt? She could follow some of her father’s pelt colors (maybe like a dusky-rose shade with ginger. Brown tabby stripes?) Her eyes could be amber.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 4:14 pm

I love it! :0
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 4:15 pm

Ok, cool! Gonna create her now!
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:26 am

So...how many kits are there in here and what are their names?
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 4:42 am

Yeeee! <3
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 9:15 am

So far, I believe Ashkit, Starlingkit, and Duskkit are the ones signed up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grass grows taller each day   The grass grows taller each day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grass grows taller each day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: