Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Parents for my cat, Dovekit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

Parents for my cat, Dovekit Empty
PostSubject: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Kit Name: Dovekit/Dovepaw/Dovefeather
Clan: RiverClan
Adoption Allowed?: Sure
Preferred Origins: I’m fine with mixed and pure

Special Requests: N/A
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Wolfstorm and Violetbriar are having a litter if you wanna join us
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Sure! What do they look like? I’m hoping Dovekit could be pure white or grey colored.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:33 pm

That's perfect! The father is the gray cat in Deer's profile pic, while Vi is the cream tabby in my siggy (3rd one, I believe)
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Oh, that’s great! I could make her a pure white she cat with distinctive cream markings and grey tabby markings too! What color eyes should hers be?
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:10 pm

Wolf and Vi both have green eyes (Vi's are very pale), but Vi's brother and mom have blue eyes, and then one of Vi's sisters has amber eyes, and Dove's sister Water has one orange and one blue eye (I believe)
So pretty much whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Should Dovekit have really colored eyes? Mix of blue and green so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:47 pm

@stormy Water has One blue eye and one yellow eye and IS A TOM
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 1:55 am

DARN I DO IT EVERY TIME AND I KNEW IT WAS EITHER AMBER, YELLOW, OR ORANGE
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 12:42 am

Dovekit is now approved! Can’t wait for the litter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents for my cat, Dovekit   Parents for my cat, Dovekit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parents for my cat, Dovekit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Creations :: Parents and Mate Finder-
Jump to: