Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Adderpaw for RC MCA

Go down 
+7
Hitsjolly
Frostfur
Middy
deer
Asher
FireDaisy
Maple
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Leo Monkey

Adderpaw for RC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 3:48 am

Cat Name : Adderpaw

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : One of the most important duties of the Medicine Cat is to put the needs of others before those of themselves. They, obviously, must tend to the wounded, whether they are a kit, elder, or member of an enemy Clan. They receive prophecies, omens, and visions. They can use these messages from StarClan to better their Clan, and should tell their leader immediately. They are not to take a mate or have kits, as this may give them a sense of bias towards the aforementioned cats. They are to attend meetings at the Moonstone with the other Medicine Cats to receive word from their ancestors and discuss events of the Clan with them. They are to hold a strong connection with StarClan, as they are a messenger of sorts from them to their Clan. Medicine Cats can also advise their Leaders and Deputies. They are to take on a Medicine Cat Apprentice and train them in the ways of the medicine cat, by teaching them of the herbs they use, how to use them, where to find them, and teaching them the Warrior Code.

What would you do with this position? : In character, I will, of course, provide for the Clan and communicate well with its members. Adderpaw has a rather interesting personality for a medicine cat, so I believe interactions with Clanmates would be interesting. OOC, I'll make sure that Moonstone Journeys are completed and attend MC meetings, and ensure that everything is running smoothly, as it should.

Why do you deserve this position? : Truthfully, I haven't been too active on the site. Mostly this is due to IRL events, but not having a direction for my characters has also played a role in that. My hope is that if Adderpaw becomes MCA, it'll help me to develop her character and find the right path IC. I've held the MC role before on other sites, so I know it well and I know that I can fill it in a satisfactory manner.

Recommendations :
- FireDaisy
- Asher
- Deer
- Middy
- Frostfur
- Hitsjui
- Windwillow
- Oryx
- Silver Ink

Last edited by Maple on Thu May 07, 2020 1:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:02 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:28 am

+1
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:28 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:42 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 9:38 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 10:30 am

plus uno
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 9:54 pm

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Recommend, babey! congrats!
Back to top Go down
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Adderpaw for RC MCA Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 12:52 am

The votes are in...

Congratulations to Maple and their character Adderpaw on becoming RiverClan's new Medicine Cat Apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw for RC MCA   Adderpaw for RC MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adderpaw for RC MCA
Page 1 of 1