Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:13 am

Fernstep padded towards the apprentice den as the sun was about to rise in the sky and that always meant time for training. Today Fernstep was going to take her kits hunting and she wanted to show that even their mother was a great warrior to the clan. “Bunnypaw, Eaglepaw, Time to train, come on out.” She mewed then went to the entrance to wait.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:16 am

"Moommmmmm I'm still sleeping." Bunnypaw complained. The tiny apprentice was in a ball of fur, cuddling closely to Wisppaw and Eaglepaw.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 7:57 am

Eaglepaw,unlike his sister, sprung up! He ran out of the apprentice den, a big grin on his face. He had been looking forwards to this day, well, for moons! He stood next to the brown warrior, practically jumping with excitement.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 7:58 am

Fernstep smiled down at her son before sighing when Bunnypaw wouldn’t come out. “Bunnypaw, get your tail out here or I will only train your brother today!” she mewed with her motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:58 am

Bunnypaw hopped up and ran towards her mother. “I’m I’m here!”
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Eaglepaw smiled. ”I’m gonna be the best apprentice in the whole clan!” he boasted. The brown tabby stood proudly beside his mother.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Ok, come now my little babies.” She mewed once Bunnypaw came out knowing that they would hate being called little babies. As they padded out of camp Eaglepaw was talking. “Of course you will sweetie, You have me training you.” She said as they headed deeper into the Moore.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 3:58 am

"So what are we going to do first? Recite the warrior code or something?" Bunnypaw said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 4:11 am

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes. ”Mom, you don’t have to treat me like a kit! I’m an apprentice now.” he said, but in all honest,t, he still looked like a kit. He followed the she-cats into the moor.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 4:19 am

Fernstep looked down at her daughter and laughed. “No, not today. First I’m going to show you the correct way to hunt and then let you guys try.” She mewed than looked towards Eaglepaw. “You are still a little kit to me.” She mewed licking his little head.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 4:22 am

"Oh hunting!" Bunnypaw perked up.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:33 am

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes again, and shook his head, ruffling our the tuft of fur. But he was excited to hunt today! He could finally be a provider for the clan. And this would be a step to his future, where he would be Eaglestar!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:40 am

When they got far enough away from camp, Fernstep opened her maw and tried to catch the scent of prey. She looked to the right where a rabbit was hopping a long a few Fox tails away. She motioned her kits to be quiet before getting her legs ready. When the rabbit wasn’t looking, she launched. The rabbit ran but fernstep was quicker and she quickly caught up. Before the rabbit could get to it’s burrow, she pounced and killed the creature.

Fernstep padded back towards her kits with a limp rabbit in her jaw. She set the rabbit down with a proud smile and looked at the eager apprentices. “You have seen me hunt, Time for you guys to try!” She mewed happily with her paw over the dead rabbit.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Mon May 11, 2020 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:40 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:41 am

"WOAH MOM DID YOU JUST CATCH THAT RABBIT?" Bunnypaw said in amazement.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:48 am

Eaglepaw watched closely as his mother stalked a rabbit, and pushed through the two she-cats. ”My turn!” he mewed, starting to stalk a hare. He leapt just as his mother had done, trying to catch it.

He caught the hare and ran back, brimming with joy.

Last edited by Deer on Mon May 11, 2020 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:48 am

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:56 am

Fernstep smiled at her daughter before watching her son hunt. “Remember, We are windclan cats, we are known for our speed, be faster next time.” She told Eaglepaw than watched Bunnypaw Hunt.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:01 am

"My turn!" Perked up Bunnypaw. She crouched down and snuck up onto a rabbit.

She then leapt onto it and bit down onto its neck. "Look at this rabbit! Its nearly the size of me!" The small tortieshell she-cat meowed with her meow muffled.

Last edited by Hitsjui on Mon May 11, 2020 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:01 am

The member 'Hitsjui' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:03 am

Eaglepaw nodded, noting the advice. And true to his word, he darted off quickly as soon as he scented a mouse. He leapt quickly, trying to catch the small and swift creature. As he caught it, he grinned, coming closer to his mentor. It hung in his jaw, and the apprentice sported a wide grin!

Last edited by Deer on Mon May 11, 2020 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:03 am

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:08 am

Swift step smiled at her daughter as she caught a rabbit. “Same thing to you, we chase our prey, not stalk it.” She mewed than watched as Eaglepaw got a mouse. “Very good Eaglepaw. Make sure you are quieter.” She said giving him some more advice.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:13 am

"But I'm pretty good at stalking. Plus my legs are too short so stalking might be better for me." Bunnypaw said in a miss know it all voice.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Eaglepaw nodded, creeping swiftly and quietly through the undergrowth as he spotted a rabbit. The brown tabby’s paws took each step carefully, but still in a quick manner, to not startle it. He soon took at it, his eyes dead locked on the target.

After it’s death, the apprentice scooped it up in his moth carrying it back. His mother was being so critical! He thought he didn’t need any help, hunting wasn’t that hard! And Eaglepaw thought he was the best apprentice there had ever been. No doubt about it, he would be leader someday. At least in his mind,

Last edited by Deer on Tue May 12, 2020 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next