Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 1:04 pm

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Fernstep nodded in approval to her son and daughter as they continued to hunt. “If you want to stalk instead of run after the prey than I can’t stop you.” She mewed at her daughter and watched as Eaglepaw came back. “Great job! You are learning quick! To tell you guys the truth, I was a very bad hunter at the beginning, I always missed.” She mewed with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:01 am

"What! You? Your the best hunter in the clan in my opiuon!" Bunnypaw said, disbelief in her voice.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:05 am

Eaglepaw nodded, the praise made him very happy. Hearing that did surprise him, but also filled him with a bit of hope. If he was already this good and hunting, he could become a warrior soon! And if he became a warrior, he could eventually be deputy. And then he just had to stay alive long enough to become a warrior, which would be easy.

He could battle off any challenges that faced him. Then he would be Eaglestar! He would lead WindClan, and be the strongest, most amazing leader that every lived. He would command his strong clan into battle, and they would be the fiercest clan out there. Riverclan, Skyclan, Thunderclan, and Shadowclan would never be able to stand their sheer force.

But soon the young apprentice popped back to reality. If he wanted to be a warrior soon, he’d have to focus, right now. Later he could fantasize about his leader life.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:45 am

Yes, if you don’t believe me ask heronfeather. She was always better at hunting that I was, That’s why she become deputy and I had you little Cuties.” She mewed nudging both her kilts. “Do you guys wanna keep hunting or go back and rest for another big day of training tomorrow.” She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:02 am

"I don't know. I'm tired but what bout you Eaglepaw. I'll stay if you want to stay!" Said Bunnypaw. She wanted to make sure that her brother was okay with heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Eaglepaw nodded. He couldn’t imagine his mother being deputy. She was motherly, and nice and all, but wasn’t very strong or commanding. He rolled his eyes again, but he did really love Fernstep. He hoed he could make it farther than she did, to become deputy!

Truthfully, the apprentice wanted to continue hunting, but his mother and sister seemed to want otherwise.”I wanna hunt, but I’m fine doing it just with mom. Bunnypaw, you can stay back if you want.” he offered. His sister didn’t seem like the deputy type either, but Eaglepaw knew he would have to keep practicing if he was too become deputy. Maybe he could ask Heronfeather to train him sometime! She was the deputy, after all.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Fernstep laughed as Eaglepaw said Bunnypaw should stay back and watch. “Even if to you that doesn’t seem rude, it might seem rude to Bunnypaw, please be nice to your sister.” Fernstep mewed. “If you wanna keep hunting go ahead, I will stay with Bunnypaw and watch you to tell you pointers.” She mewed to her son
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:34 am

"Oh I don't really mind. Plus watching you hunt is much better then watching an empty camp." Bunnypaw meowed. She laid down and wrapped her tail around her body.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:42 am

Eaglepaw shook his head. He hadn’t meant it like that. ”I just meant that she could if she wanted too!” he explained. But they both agreed, so he started off on his hunt again.

He soon saw something a bit harder to catch, a bird. They both had advantages. Eaglepaw was quick and quiet, but the bird could fly. It was a test of his hunting skills, and how attentive he was. He quickly ran at the bird, attempting to kill it. He didn’t, and dropped his head. It was his first kiss. Heronfeather probably never missed! How would he be deputy now?

Last edited by Deer on Thu May 14, 2020 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:42 am

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:54 am

(Lmao first kiss)

Fernstep smiled at her son and looked at him encouragingly while sitting down next to bunnypaw

(Kindle= smaller post until I get used to it)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:59 am

OOC: Hehe kiss

Bunnypaw watched as her brother missed a bird. "I don't think you should run that fast." Said Bunnypaw.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 9:52 am

(ooc: *miss xD)

Eaglepaw looked back at his sister. ”But that’s what mom said?” he said, more of a question than anything. He looked towards his mentor in confusion. He thought that his mother, the warrior would be right, but maybe Bunnypaw was. His sisters weren’t completely dumb or anything.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:24 am

Fernstep sighed as his kits started to talk. “I said when hunting rabbits and mice you need speed. Birds you need to be quiet than speedy as if you aren’t fast enough they will fly away.” She mewed at her kits.

(Fern sounds like the bird is just sitting there waiting to be killed and than will fly away when they are bored lmao)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:10 am

Bunnypaw nodded in agreement with her mother.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes and snorted. But his grumpy mood didn’t last for long. He soon saw another bird. He tried to stalk it as his mother and sister had suggested. Maybe they were right! Even if it seemed a bit...doubtful. The brown tom’s eyes locked on the bird, and he stepped quietly, barely putting any weight on each pawstep.

He grew closer and closer, before reaching out for it, trying to redeem his last miss. But he stumbled at the last second, alerting the bird and it flew away. ”Foxdung!” he mewed angrily.

Last edited by Deer on Thu May 14, 2020 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:15 pm

'Hunting Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:31 pm

Fernstep smiled at her son while also trying not to laugh. “You will get it someday.” She mewed trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:51 am

Bunnypaw flicked her ear.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 2:53 am

Eaglepaw grunted angrily. ”I need to catch a bird! Good warriors can catch everything!” he muttered under his breath. Spotting that darn bird, he tried his hardest to catch it. Come on Eaglepaw... he thought, concentrating hard. He once again fell short, and his brown pelt bristled. ”Foxdung!” he cursed. He could never be the leader if he couldn’t even catch a bird!

Last edited by Deer on Wed May 20, 2020 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 2:53 am

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 3:19 am

Fernstep sighed and padded up to her son and rubbed her tail on his side. “It will be alright, Don’t push yourself so hard. I know you will get the bird if you just stay calm and collected.” She mewed encouragement to her son.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 5:21 am

OOC: I have nothing to post with Bunnypaw
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 7:25 am

ooc: maybe we’ll wrap it up after this?

Eaglepaw sighed. ”But how can I ever be a warrior if I can’t even catch a bird?” he mewed in frustration, turning towards Fernstep. His green eyes met his mother’s. And he really was mad about this! Brindlestar and Heronfeather could probably catch anything in the moor! Including birds! They probably catch it every time, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?   A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fern, Bunny, And Eagle. What could go wrong?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next