Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Light the Way {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Light the Way {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Light the Way {OPEN}   Light the Way {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 3:50 am

Birds chattered overhead, but the molly didn't bother with them. She had her eyes set on something else. A little girl was standing beside her mother, pointing at the item she wanted from the male housefolk's prey-cart. Her mother gave the male a slim, perfectly-shaped green leaf, and, in return, he handed her two odd pieces of prey. The mother housefolk began speaking to her kit, and the cat picked up some words, ones she knew from her old home. "Molly, go blehba bubluck there, I'll be there in a blahbehblo." The mother housefolk told the little one, and happily she skipped over, her pink pelt shining brightly in the sun. Some words Light didn't quite understand, but that was okay. She understood what the mother wanted her kit to do. The kit was to sit on the wooden den housefolk called a bench and eat her prey while she waited for her mother.

The housefolk kit, Molly, Light understood her name was, was obedient, sitting on the housefolk bench, with her red piece of prey with her. A tan colored, edible leaf surrounded the prey on either side, and Light knew from experience that the leaf was very tasty. Bread, the housefolk called it, though to her, it reminded her of fur. Light was no fool; she was hungry, and knew this was her chance. The male housefolk didn't really like her; he didn't seem to like sharing the food from his prey-cart unless you gave him the perfectly-shaped green leaf. She tried giving him a nice green leaf once, but he just yelled at her and shook his furless hands at her. Housefolk didn't really like her. But housefolk kits, well, that was another story.

With her one good eye, the other having been blinded, though no scars, thankfully, she put the saddest look on she could and delicately left her bush, padding up to the housefolk kit. "Please, can I have a bite of your prey? I've very hungry and I am a nice kitty." She mewed, looking up with pleading eyes. Light knew she'd won the kit over when she squealed, much like how Emily used to, and dropped to her knees on the ground. "Aww, blahblah, you're a good kitty-cat! Blahbu you are! Are you hungry?"
Devilishly, she thought.

"Here you go, kitty. So blehblah! Hehe."

"Oh, thank you little housefolk kit! You are very kind. Very kind indeed. Oh, pets? Well, you're even nicer than I thought! Oh, yes, right there, that does feel most pleasant."
A grin crossed the mouth of the housefolk kit as her fleshy paws rubbed the fluffy pelt of the cute cat in front of her. Light purred, rubbing up against the kit, after, of course, eating the prey she'd set down for her.
"Molly! blahble bobi from that cat, it blahbe have blehbuba!"
"But, mom! She's real nice!"
Molly protested, looking up at the mother housefolk angrily.

Startled, Light jumped up and dashed away. Regretfully, she watched the little housefolk kit get up and begrudgingly walk towards the mother housefolk, looking over her shoulder more than once. "I'll never understand why housefolk simply don't like their kits playing with cats. I wasn't doing any harm." Light murmured bitterly, turning and walking away. Eventually, she noticed a nearby cat, and she padded over, going to introduce herself. "Hello, are you from around her?" The molly purred, looking at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Light the Way {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light the Way {OPEN}   Light the Way {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 11:08 pm

Sunny was deep in twoleg territory as her owners found out she kept leaving so now made sure she couldn't go into the forest. She of course hated it as she couldn't see her down friends but at least her owners still let her explore.

Sunny was grooming her white and orange pelt, as it got dirty, when she heard a cat next to her. She looked up to see a white and grey stripper cat with one blind eye. She could easily tell this cat was a loner cause she had no collar, like sunny, or she didn't have the scent of the wild, Like the clan cats. She smiled sweetly at the she-cat in front of her.

"Not really, I'm just exploring, what about you? Oh my name is sunny by the way!" She mewed not telling her the whole truth as She just met this cat.

(Biggest post, be proud of me ^-^)
Back to top Go down

Light the Way {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1