Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Is Something on Fire?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

Is Something on Fire? Empty
PostIs Something on Fire?

Call me Fire, Haze, Hazey! On Discord I am EndlessOcean and I will respond to End, Endless, or any variation of the two names!

Fun Fire Facts!

• I work at a small community bank as a teller and I hate it! I'm only working this job as I save up for school because veterinary technician school isn't cheap! I am also looking into possibly going into equine massage and chiropractic as there is a very high demand for that in my area and I already have picked up and do a lot on my own.
  • In case no one has heard yet I love horses! I have been riding since I was 6 and competing since I was 13! I just bought my first horse (Her name is Nelly) in May of 2019!
  • I do barrel racing and western gaming, which is essential patterned horse racing. A pattern with poles, barrels, jumps, cones, or flags (or a combination of any of those) is set up and who ever finishes the course the quickest wins that event!
  • Warriors is what started my love of reading and RP, I was on the very first Warriors roleplay site many many years ago (Also by Firehaze on that site). After that site got shut down, I mainly moved to Discord and have been bouncing around in the shadows on there!
  • I play Magic the Gathering (mainly with my boyfriend unless he drags me to local tournaments), occasionally will get on Pokemon Go or play on my very old school DS. I watch anime here and there, but mostly I write. I mainly write Warrior FanFiction, as I have the most fun writing about cats.
  • According to my coworker I am a Hufflepuff and I don't disagree bahaha
  • I am an open book and love to chitchat and RP, so don't hesitate to ask if I want to join in on anything or just talk!
  • Small side note: I can be spotty on my activity only due to horse related activity! I have shows and practice that can take up a lot of my time, especially weekend time.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Is Something on Fire? :: Comments

Ice
Re: Is Something on Fire?
Post Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:39 pm by Ice
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors!

OMG I'm currently in Vet. Tech. school! That's so cool (sorry you hate your job ><)! I've worked with and been around horses all my life and I don't think that's what I want to go into (I think I'd enjoy doing exotics since there aren't many around my area), but horses can be great (sometimes :'D)!

Is Something on Fire?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: