Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Hailpaw please don't fall (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Hailpaw please don't fall (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hailpaw please don't fall (open)   Hailpaw please don't fall (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 11:08 am

Hailpaw walked through the forest, enjoying himself. While it was rare for a Skyclan cat to have a white pelt, it made the hot greenleaf days more bearable for him.

The tom then noticed a fallen tree. A big one too. I'm gonna climb it! He thought, as he ran towards the fallen oak. Unsheathing his claws, he leapt up onto the tree, just a mousetails away from the side of the fallen tree facing the sky. He climbed up it, until he made it.

Hailpaw stood up tall. He felt like a leader, standing tall and looking down at his clan. I don't get why Skyclan didn't make camp here. This could be a highrock of sorts and the clan could make dens out of the nearby bushes or maybe even this tree! Hailpaw thought. For a moment he wondered what the first Skyclan cats were thinking at the time but he quickly shook it off.

He sat down, his mind wandering to another thought. What if I'm leader of Skyclan one day? I mean I'd lead Skyclan pretty well and maybe my parents will actually care about me for once. Hailpaw smiled at the idea of cats looking at him with great respect. Its not like I got much anyways. A sad pang hit Hailpaw before he started wondering what it would be like as a leader again

Lost in thought, Hailpaw didn't even notice that there was another cat around. Observing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw please don't fall (open)   Hailpaw please don't fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 5:13 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw please don't fall (open)   Hailpaw please don't fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Hailpaw was nearly startled when he heard a voice. He turned around, white fur spiking up to see a kit. "Oh hey little one. What are you doing out in the forest?" Asked Hailpaw. It wasn't rare for a kit to sneak out of camp, but how Longkit did it so quietly really shocked Hailpaw. "Here let me help you up."

Hailpaw bent down and picked up the kit, setting him down beside Hailpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw please don't fall (open)   Hailpaw please don't fall (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hailpaw please don't fall (open)
Page 1 of 1