Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Mistykit for Windclan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Mistykit for Windclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Mistykit for Windclan MCA   Mistykit for Windclan MCA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 12:26 pm

here goes nothing

Cat Name : Mistykit

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : First off, one of the main duties of a medicine cat are to heal. They take care of any wounds and illness that may be in the clan to the best of their abilities. Their second and possibly most important duties is to speak to the cats of starclan. They visit the moonstone every half moon and speak to their ancestors, receiving prophecies, whether they're good or bad. They may not fall in love or engage in violence or rivalries, and they keep peace between their fellow medicine cats, no matter what may be happening between their clans.

What would you do with this position? : I really don't have a set goal. If anything, it'd be to have fun with it and see how i could develop a character who can't fight or have kits. I would definitely keep this cat active, as i have an obsession for windclan. I would have her help out the best she can and heal when it is needed.

Why do you deserve this position? : I haven't been here that long, so i can't really prove any of this, but a few of you guys know me from WCC. I'm active almost every day of the week, i check topics on the daily, seeing whether or not i need to post in them. I try my best to keep my characters interesting, no matter what role they have.

Recommendations : stormy

Last edited by Cotton on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Mistykit for Windclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistykit for Windclan MCA   Mistykit for Windclan MCA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 11:41 pm

+1! Good luck to you and Rippy! <3
Back to top Go down

Mistykit for Windclan MCA
Page 1 of 1