Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Adventure Ahoy!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 6:59 am

Thornkit watched him closely he was a little scared but moved further towards the deeper water, churning his legs to keep his head afloat. He was a little clumsy and kept splashing a lot but he was able to swim a little, his feathery tail acting as a rudder and becoming a little heavy as all the fur was weighed down by water.
“L-like this?” He asked panting a little as he kitten paddled and splashed in the deeper water . It was tiring and his legs we’re starting to move sluggishly but it was his first time after all.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 9:06 am

"Yeah! Just like that, you're doing great!" Mothpaw cheered, impressed with how well Thornkit was already doing. "I think you're a natural at swimming, I could barely stay afloat my first time!" He clumsily steered himself through the water with some minimal splashing to swim next to Thornkit.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 9:09 am

Thornkit leaned on Mothpaw a bit as he kept splashswimming, his head bobbing in the water a few times. Before he moved towards the shallow area. It was tiring but fun and he did feel really cooled off. “.. really?! Thanks! I can’t wait to tell the other kits about this! And how to swim!” Maybe they could all come over and swim sometime . “You’re gonna be a really cool mentor one day Mothpaw .
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 9:46 am

Mothpaw purred as they got back to the shallows where they could stand. "You think so? I never really thought about being a mentor before! I think most cats are mentors at some point so it makes sense that I'll have my own apprentice eventually!"
The swim had significantly cooled Mothpaw down, the sun now gave off a comfortable warmth rather than the previous scorching heat. He stretched, "Do you want to play the moss ball game now?"
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Tornkit was enjoying the warm sunshine against his damp fur and raise his tail in excitement, “yes! Let’s play!!” He loved playing miss ball with the other kits back at windclan. “It’s fun to play back at camp, we got really cool rabbit holes to play in and tunnels too!” He said splashing around in the shallows .
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:59 am

Mothpaw purred, scanning the area in search of a good clump of moss before pausing in confusion to look back at Thornkit. "Rabbit holes? Like, in the ground? And tunnels?" Why would there just be a bunch of holes in the ground to play in? That certainly didn't make much sense to Mothpaw
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 5:04 am

“Ya, it’s super fun what kinda nests do you have in your camp? Is it all soggy and wet from the river?” He asked he did wonder if the cats slept in the water after all they were named Riverclan weren’t they . He helped look for a good wad of moss to play with .
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 5:53 am

He shook his head, no point dwelling on tunnels and holes in the ground, "No, our nests nice and dry! Water is awesome but it can get cold if you stay wet for too long. They're mostly made out of moss and some cats will decorate them with pretty rocks and shells and feathers!" Mothpaw finally found a good clump of moss and carefully squished it into a ball, tossing it to Thornkit. "Catch!"
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 7:19 am

The kits eyes lit up, their nests sounded very pretty a lot different from Windclan, he mewled excitedly and jumped up to catch the ball, batting the moss with his paws he tossed it over to Mothpaw. “Take this!” He laughed running along the shallow area of water splashing and kicking up little pebbles. He was interested in the other’s clan and how different it was to windclan but so far it kinda sounded the same everyone was friendly and eager to teach. He hoped he would get to come back here tomorrow as well.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 12:14 pm

Mothpaw purred, pupils dilating as Thornkit tossed the moss ball back. He pounced on it, spraying water everywhere as he landed heavily on it. He smacked it a couple times, wrestling it across the shallow pool before flinging it back towards Thornkit. This was so fun! The other apprentices certainly didn't realize all the fun they missed out on while pretending that they were too old for playing moss ball. Thornkit was the best! Sure, Leopardpaw was his best friend, but Thornkit was his best... best-er? Less best? Second best friend? Sure, that would work.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 8:47 pm

Thornkit wished all older apprentices where like this, camp would be waayyy more fun if everyone played moss ball. He yowled excitedly and pounced on the ball rolling the water and pawed it high in the air before kicking it towards Mothpaw.

“I wish everyone would be able to play moss ball imagine if the whole clan joined in!” He purred . “You’re my new best friend for sure !”
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 am

Mothpaw crouched as he watched Thornkit playing with the ball, tail lashing in excitement. When it was kicked back at him, he initially jumped in the wrong direction; tripping over his paws as struggled to cancel out the momentum of his bulk and jump the opposite way after the ball. "Yeah! The entire clan playing would be so much fun! And you could use multiple moss balls to make it even more fun!" He batted the moss ball back to Thornkit, "Leopardpaw is already my best friend but you're definitely my second best friend!"
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 8:43 am

Thornkit mewled happily and laughed as his new friend fell to one side, “almost got it ..” a clan wide moss all game sounded amazing “if I ever become leader i’ll make a new rule that everyone has to play mossball !” He purred, only to be interrupted by the sound of his growling stomach “.. uh I guess I’m hungry ..” not to mention learning to swim and fish made him
A bit tired .
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Mothpaw beamed, "That's a great idea! If I ever become leader I'll do that too!" The warm sunlight on his fur was pleasantly warm after all the swimming and playing, and his patrol even before that. He eyed a dry spot on a rock that was starting to look like an excellent napping spot... He shook his head quickly before heaving an enormous yawn, "I'm actually getting hungry and tired too, I guess we could head back to camp for a snack and a nap" Mothpaw padded out of the pool, shaking off most of the water on top of his coat before starting further inland. "Camp isn't too far from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2