Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

oh jesus this brings back memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamey

oh jesus this brings back memories Empty
Postoh jesus this brings back memories

ok full disclaimer i'm probably not going to rp much (if at all, i haven't been on the site in 5+ years), but i just wanted to log in and say: this is so goddamn sweet. Hi, I'm Flamey, I used to rp on wcc back in the early 2010s and i just--thanks to everyone on the site back then for this little corner of the internet. it was genuinely some of the best memories of my childhood and i looked forward to logging on every day. i'd be more than happy to get into contact with some old folks from around that time (just dm me). I'm now an author (published some poetry and just finished my first novel!) and i am so very thankful for wccc for inspiring me to actually write and make things. thank yall, it might not've seemed it, but it really meant a lot to me <3 (and thank you, Pikachu, for reaching out to me!)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

oh jesus this brings back memories :: Comments

Ice
Re: oh jesus this brings back memories
Post Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:06 pm by Ice
Welcome back, we're glad to have you with us! I didn't know ya, but look forward to RPing with you!

oh jesus this brings back memories

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: